PDA

View Full Version : Failed

DTR-DEVIL
12-12-07, 09:38 AM
Just failed my driving test. women opend her door on me and nearly clipped wingmirror! im so p!ssed off. now gotta wait about 2 months before i get her on the road!

That womens gonna pay!:thumb:

craig green
12-12-07, 10:13 AM
UNLUCKY!

These things are sent to try us! No doubt you are all worked up & ready to pass what with being a regular user on here & a 'car nut/petrol head' already.

Keep at it!

greg1.4
12-12-07, 10:18 AM
unlcuky mate. hope the next test ges better for you!

Jcb
12-12-07, 10:25 AM
horrible feeling i know :(
keep trying, we all know it's so worth it!

MK1-GTE
12-12-07, 10:37 AM
thats harsh.... best of luck for next time ...:)

DTR-DEVIL
12-12-07, 10:43 AM
cheers lads!, yer just really annoying, cause about ?90 to do it all. and some stupid women opens her door without looking. I suppose all i can do now is carry on working on my nova.

FUSION X16XE
12-12-07, 10:55 AM
ahhh thats horrible mate, unlucky get in in a couple of days and re-book, best of luck to you.

Novasport
12-12-07, 11:30 AM
All the best drivers pass on the second attempt ;)

NovaLad
12-12-07, 12:43 PM
Unlucky pal... You will pass next time for sure.

Mines very soon.

Matt2107
12-12-07, 01:20 PM
Unlucky...shame you didn't take her door off on the way passed.

I'm sure next time will be better.

Jack
12-12-07, 01:24 PM
My instructor always told me to give enough room when passing cars to allow for someone opening doors, so I used to leave enough room to fit the titanic between cars when on my test lol

Andy_L
12-12-07, 01:44 PM
Unlucky, I remember towards the end of my test, putting a wheel over the kerb as I went to turn left (Stupid tight turn with more kerb sticking out than I realised). Thought I'd failed, but no pased with a few minors lol

She looked like Vanessa Feltz so lots of padding, maybe she didn't realise!

As soon as she said the magic words I thought, "actually you're not bad, I would" :tard: And they say the drink clouds your judgement!!

Austin_Nova16
12-12-07, 01:50 PM

Keep telling yourself that!! :p

Alex.
12-12-07, 02:05 PM
cheers lads!, yer just really annoying, cause about ?90 to do it all. and some stupid women opens her door without looking. I suppose all i can do now is carry on working on my nova.

I know how you feel. On one of my failed attempt, I had 3 minors and one serious because some guy tried to squeeze past me, so I pulled over further. How is that my fault? I was sat there going...did I hit the parked car? NO!:roll:

DTR-DEVIL
12-12-07, 02:12 PM
I know how you feel. On one of my failed attempt, I had 3 minors and one serious because some guy tried to squeeze past me, so I pulled over further. How is that my fault? I was sat there going...did I hit the parked car? NO!:roll:

I Had a right tosser of a Examiner, Didnt say one word throughout the whole thing and was like "sorry You didnt pass" then left. Asshole. I mean i didnt hit the wingmirror, i knew i werent gonna hit it. he pussy'ied out and grab the steering wheel! Not my fault.

goldengraham
12-12-07, 06:26 PM
that is harsh and i suppose its never good when they have to grab the wheel. Best of luck on your next test though and just look for cancellations. i got my 2nd test 2 weeks after my first

General Baxter
12-12-07, 06:30 PM
best one was mine last week on my HGV1, i was on a island and as i was going round, the unit was just about to pass one entrance, and some twit pulled out, i hit the brakes or he would of had 30ton in the side of him lol,

i get a major for obersvation lol

bosscav
12-12-07, 06:53 PM
I failed my first for drifting to the middle of the road, funny that, as I was about to do a right turn up a side street:confused:, so I called the examiner a bell end and told him I'll use the hand brake next timelol

DTR-DEVIL
13-12-07, 12:15 PM
I failed my first for drifting to the middle of the road, funny that, as I was about to do a right turn up a side street:confused:, so I called the examiner a bell end and told him I'll use the hand brake next timelol

PMSL!! lol

Royston
13-12-07, 12:23 PM
It is actually an offence to open a door in the path of a vehicle, sounds as if you've been unlucky.

Was she out side the vehicle/, if so the examiner would have expected you to take avoiding action to the potential risk, e.g. slow down or change road position.

If she was in the car, e.g. getting out did the examiner expect you to telepathically sense what she was planning?

Better luck next time

Welsh Dan
13-12-07, 03:49 PM
If there was enough space to leave enough of a gap for a door to swing open though, then thats what you should have done (on your test, lol).

novacrazy2006
14-12-07, 01:47 PM
gutting mate i would of hit it lol

simon179
16-12-07, 02:01 PM
mate had simlar fing mate a taxi pulled out on him! well guttin!

simon179
16-12-07, 02:02 PM
good luck next time ne ways!

Steve
16-12-07, 03:01 PM
Agreed, I passed second time, and everyone I know that brags on about passing first time are sh-it drivers! lol

Best of luck next time mate, I know the feeling, you know you can drive but you get a crap tester! lol