PDA

View Full Version : Digital Clocks and CAM

nova dosed
05-07-02, 12:12 AM
Hi every one. First how da f**k do you wire in astra digi clocks into a mk1 nova ive been told so many storys from its like building lego to youve got more chance wiring in th navigation system on a space ship. Great i thought then ive been told ill end up with no dash and ive been told they will fit straight in. Its harder than quantem physics. lol

Plus PMC said that a kent ast II cam for a 1.3 astra is what i need for my 1.4 nova sr.

I spoke to the manager and because he apparantly build rally cars he cant be wrong. (he ordered it for me u see). The problem is i fitted it before i saw what it was the cam does make the car go faster but i was wondering has he sent me the wrong one?

can u get the clocks to turn back to match my clocks (total milage) i know ur not supposed to do this but my g reg nova has only done 81k not 128k see my point. oh and can u get the clock or box re calibrated to be accurate

PLease please please help.

:o :o :o :o 8) 8) :lol: :lol: :idea: :idea: :?:

Dicko
05-07-02, 01:04 AM
yes the astra 1.3 is the same as the nova 1.3 engine, and cams are made to fit both 1.3 and 1.4.

the digi clocks are not to hard to fit, its just a case of connecting about 20 wires together, find a guide online there are many about.

i hope you have a MK2 as the dashboard on a MK1 is a bugger to fit a digidash.

you can set the clocks back, ste will tell you howto do that :)

Ste_Nova
05-07-02, 02:36 PM
clocks are easy.... but not the sort of stuff i should post on here..