PDA

View Full Version : Whos got a Lee Mitchell Corsa/Nova???

EUROTURBO
08-12-07, 02:53 PM
It seams the XE/LET conversions are so easily done today and one thing is for sure to find someone or have it done by a pro.

One of which is Lee Mitchell from "LM STYLIN" so come on add ya names to the list if you have either had one done or have bought one which is already done...

Lee
08-12-07, 06:30 PM
This is going to be a terribly short list lol

Saloony
08-12-07, 06:33 PM
Oh here we go.

peester
08-12-07, 07:09 PM
:cry:
i hate this mitchum chap; and ive never met him..
*edit: and theyll be no corsas on here, i say, i say..

Ste L
08-12-07, 07:23 PM
best of asking on corsasport..

he's done load's of corsa's on there, and poss a few nova's too

Mike
08-12-07, 07:23 PM
Lee Mitchum lives in my street, next door to Bruce Lee at number 72, e' iz well famouz doh innit'

Martin
08-12-07, 08:12 PM
Lee Mitchum lives in my street, next door to Bruce Lee at number 72, e' iz well famouz doh innit'

LMFAO

e did da speshul editishon ryt mert i nor witch 1 yuh meanz

John
08-12-07, 09:10 PM
Lee mitchell? Doesn't he fix cars on eastenders?

NovaLad
08-12-07, 09:13 PM
Nar dats Phil Mitchel iz bruda!!

BIGS
08-12-07, 09:18 PM
lol i love threads like this

Martin
08-12-07, 09:19 PM
Nar dats Phil Mitchel iz bruda!!

i thougt that was grant?

NovaLad
08-12-07, 09:20 PM
No your thinking of peggy.

Martin
08-12-07, 09:22 PM
Rickkkky!!! pmsl

sport
08-12-07, 10:18 PM
So does Lee mitchell buy an m-tech xe fitting kit and do 2.0 conversions for his mates? If so any monkey could do that.

Saloony
08-12-07, 10:59 PM
So does Lee mitchell buy an m-tech xe fitting kit and do 2.0 conversions for his mates? If so any monkey could do that.
My point exactly.

With the availability of good conversion kits on the market, other than the seam welding, like you say any monkey can do it, full in the knowledge its in an done half decent.

Other that putting a stupid black plate on your slam panel i cant see what this dude does any different...

Hang on ive work it out..... he charges major amounts so you feel good:wtf:

NovaLad
08-12-07, 11:08 PM
Lee Mitchell did my nova...

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i319/MD_Crew/sssss.jpg

lol

Jack
08-12-07, 11:34 PM
:wisewood:

Mike
08-12-07, 11:40 PM
I bet Lee Mitchells cars aint stolen though ;)

*For those who have seen Eastenders recently....

Martin
09-12-07, 07:44 AM
^ prolly jinxed it now...

Stuart
09-12-07, 09:29 AM
Ive got a Lee Mitchell VX220... its da bollocks init

Saloony
09-12-07, 09:41 AM
Lee Mitchell or who ever you are..... Friends of or Mitchell him self, can you please sign up, i want you to explain what is so good about what you do, what is so bloody good or so different that makes you perfect that these tossers keep mentioning you when all you did was stick a fcuking plate on a corsa slam panel... And again........ITS A FCUKING NOVA SITE!!!

Stuart
09-12-07, 09:48 AM
Craig (saloony) says: (09:46:22)
Lol.. Just this mitchell thing is doing my head in... Thats all that been talked about over the last few days. Christ i prefer it when novalad is posting crap

EUROTURBO
09-12-07, 01:15 PM
nice to see there are still some dicks on here who like nothing more than to laugh at people, i said this to defend the bloke in the other thread, if you knew lee as i do quite well its not just the conversions that he does which is the bollocks its the knowledge that he has in the field. this bloke in the other thread was prob jus going on something someone told him and yes you could just get the conversion parts and do it yourself or you could get someone who has arguably done just as many conversions in the uk as some major conversion companies.

mowgli
09-12-07, 01:50 PM
the thing is this:
the actual job of fitting a 10 year old engine into a 20 year old car built by gm who invented the whole interchangeability thing is not that difficult.
There are amateurs who can do this type of thing really well.
There are professionals who couldn't fit p1ss in a bucket.
The actual process of swapping to a redtop or similar is so popular that there really isn't anything new to do to them. seam weld, fit some strengthening plates, clout the chassis with a big hammer, get modded mounts & shafts. sort out wires pipes & the gears & get motoring.

Mr mitchell is probably a really good bloke, but until last week I had never heard of him & if I wanted to be cynical I would think that his sudden appearance on png was to drum up interest in his business...........

Mike
09-12-07, 02:34 PM
if I wanted to be cynical I would think that his sudden appearance on png was to drum up interest in his business...........

Nail, Head :thumb:

i couldnt care how much experience this guy has got, what he is doing is, in all honestly an easy'ish DIY job. Therefore, on the grand scale of things, he must not have all that much knowledge afterall :thumb:

On the other hand, if hes good at it, and makes decent money out of it, then well, erm, congrats Mr Mitchell. Just be sure to declare your new found income to the Tax man :D

Adam
09-12-07, 03:10 PM
Can we close this thread now? Doing my head in,Lol

I dont see what all the threads have been for? A guy who does xe corsa/nova conversions same as anyone else does them?
Fair enough 10+ years ago when xe conversions were pretty difficult

Dan 130
09-12-07, 03:18 PM
lol at this thread it would probably be best if it was closed it all getting a bit bitchy hahaha

sport
09-12-07, 04:21 PM
The guy that does the work on my novas/cars worked for GM eurosport on the works novas then with MSD on the vectras, His knowledge/experience is scary at times but i dont feel the need to post that, well untill nowlol

mowgli
09-12-07, 04:28 PM
The guy that does the work on my novas/cars worked for GM eurosport on the works novas then with MSD on the vectras, His knowledge/experience is scary at times but i dont feel the need to post that, well untill nowlol

so he only worked on competition 1600's & v6's!!! this thread is about the unsung genius behind the big block 16v conversion for the streetlollollol

sport
09-12-07, 04:40 PM
so he only worked on competition 1600's & v6's!!! this thread is about the unsung genius behind the big block 16v conversion for the streetlollollol

He hangs his head in shamelol

scott.parker
09-12-07, 06:38 PM
WTF i have missed all these threads/posts..

Who is he? do we really care?

Well if you want any info theres some of the best knowledgeable people on here to ask, to name a few CP, MC, Dan, Stu, Dar.. If they don't know it its not ****ing worth knowing!!..

Stuart
09-12-07, 06:59 PM
/me puts my hand up... I know nothing, I learn english from a booooooook

General Baxter
10-12-07, 01:00 AM
look if i can do one, and not **** it up, this mitchell bloke ant got **** on me lol

i will go through every thread and the next people to mention it, ill report it as a bad post, so admin can have there way with you,

as its all just stupid and **** ;)

case closed

RJM25R
10-12-07, 09:31 AM
So is Lee Mitchell the guy behind LMF???? If so, what does the F stand for???!!!!

TBH if you or anyone is gonna start going on about "greatness" in the world of XE conversions, I think special mention must go to Dave France, AKA Fearless....... Who built an XE converted Nova in his back garden in 1995 (and at that time he was self taught! He wasn't a mechanic!) then built Brett Warburtons car (both times!) My purple nova, fitted TB's to Nick Caro's car amongst others, all of which have been full on magazine feature cars. Also Sanjay Dave's black GTE/xetb's, Siemon Bellis's peppermint SR XE, Andy Hampsons XE, also Dan J's car (before he owned it!)

Sorry to be an ar$e kisser to Dave, and I'm sure Lee M is a nice guy, but he hardly has an impact on the Nova scene does he??????

MARTIN KELSON
10-12-07, 01:45 PM
So is Lee Mitchell the guy behind LMF???? If so, what does the F stand for???!!!!

TBH if you or anyone is gonna start going on about "greatness" in the world of XE conversions, I think special mention must go to Dave France, AKA Fearless....... Who built an XE converted Nova in his back garden in 1995 (and at that time he was self taught! He wasn't a mechanic!) then built Brett Warburtons car (both times!) My purple nova, fitted TB's to Nick Caro's car amongst others, all of which have been full on magazine feature cars. Also Sanjay Dave's black GTE/xetb's, Siemon Bellis's peppermint SR XE, Andy Hampsons XE, also Dan J's car (before he owned it!)

Sorry to be an ar$e kisser to Dave, and I'm sure Lee M is a nice guy, but he hardly has an impact on the Nova scene does he??????

Dont forget mine!!
Dave also put the XE in mine all those years ago.
You see an XE conversion, then you see the attention to detail Dave puts in.
Come on Dave its about time you built another one!!!

Andy_L
10-12-07, 02:09 PM
nice to see there are still some dicks on here who like nothing more than to laugh at people, i said this to defend the bloke in the other thread, if you knew lee as i do quite well its not just the conversions that he does which is the bollocks its the knowledge that he has in the field. this bloke in the other thread was prob jus going on something someone told him and yes you could just get the conversion parts and do it yourself or you could get someone who has arguably done just as many conversions in the uk as some major conversion companies.

*Yawn*

As far as most of PNG is aware nobody has a Lee Mitchum/Mitchell/Mythical/Mithcum edition Nova.

You go and suck Lees cock as you know him so well then.

I laugh at you and wave my naked **** in your general direction.

L33 LEG
10-12-07, 03:33 PM
i dont understand this thread? why is everybody having a go at Lee? he hasnt come on here saying how 'great' or whatever his conversions are. he is just simply making a living and a hobby out of it and is helping a hell of a lot of people out with the knowledge he has, but not once wanted any praise for it.

RJM25R
10-12-07, 04:15 PM
Noone's slagging him off as far as i can tell????

RJM25R
10-12-07, 04:16 PM
Dont forget mine!!
Dave also put the XE in mine all those years ago.
You see an XE conversion, then you see the attention to detail Dave puts in.
Come on Dave its about time you built another one!!!

I was trying to think of others and missed you mate, sorry. Didn't he do Lee wetherilts as well.??? red GSI/smooth tailgate? And Laurence's corsa???

Ste L
10-12-07, 04:21 PM

no... lee mitchell live's down south..

im sure LMF is Leicestershire Motor Factor's iirc

scott.parker
10-12-07, 04:49 PM
no... lee mitchell live's down south..

im sure LMF is Leicester Motor Factor's iirc :thumb:

L33 LEG
10-12-07, 04:51 PM
Noone's slagging him off as far as i can tell????

wasnt aimed at you, just pretty much all the other replies lol

General Baxter
10-12-07, 05:56 PM
SHUT UP

NO ONE CARES ANY MORE

:thumb:

Dar
10-12-07, 06:24 PM
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/PurpleSunsha/Cat%20Jokes/AssCat.jpg

Ojc
11-12-07, 11:33 AM
There are some seriously mis-informed people on this forum.

First of all Lee Mitchell lives in Kent, he doesn't run a company and doesn't advertise his work on any forum.

It started about 6 years ago when he DIY'd the XE into his Corsa, by himself with no previous knowledge. No big feat I hear you say, but back then putting a XE in a Corsa wasn't that popular and wasn't as deemed as simple as it is today.

Since then Lee has done a whole load of conversions for people on CorsaSport simply because he has the knowledge and the patience and the space to do the conversions, none of you have clearly ever met him because if you had you wouldn't be talking about him in the manner you are. You aren't likely to ever meet a nicer, genuine guy in your life he is always just a phone call away if you ever need help.

That LM Styling carbon plaque wasn't even Lee's idea, it was someone elses. Lee is to much of a modest guy to advertise his work.