PDA

View Full Version : M6 Rantage!

Mike
08-12-07, 12:58 AM
The missus has pished off out ont pish with her lady friends, so i went on a bit of a mission in the Cav....

Left my house at around 7.45pm, set off up the M6 toward Manc chester, between J14 and J15 there had been a vehicle fire, involving a 40ft artic and several miles of backing traffic, this was about 8.30ish...

On the way back home, i hit the fecking tail end of it.....all 12 b@stid miles of standing traffic and only just got home! I set out to come home at 10.25! Its now fecking 1am THE NEXT FCUKING DAY!!

THE NEXT ****ING DAY! WTF is going on here! Its took me a day to get from the M56, to J11 of the M6!

There was a ****ing fire, in the middle of ****ing nowhere, on the god damn hard shoulder FOR **** SAKE!! Oh ****ing no, lets just close the M6, and not tell a mother ****ing soul so iffinite amounts of traffic build up in the SILLY ****ING HOURS of the morning!!!!

The Cav drives quite well though......

Mike
08-12-07, 01:01 AM
Oh yes, i forget to tell thee, my white mother ****ing ass is up at 6am to leave for work aswell...

Adam
08-12-07, 01:02 AM
lol

Mike
08-12-07, 01:04 AM
^ Im glad you find it hilarioso Adam.......

But, fear not, as i were in a "proper car" (barge) no, i did not get back ache, no, i did not get "dead leg" and no, the funny frog like noise EVERY Nova clutch pedal makes to did get on my tits either :D

I got stuck in a car park, with masses of leg room, a 8 speaker stereo system, electric windows, electric mirrors AND even a sun roof and a pack of polo's to keep me amused... and endless amusement it was too...

Adam
08-12-07, 01:09 AM
This Cav actually sounds pretty tidy :D

Mike
08-12-07, 01:11 AM
This Cav actually sounds pretty tidy :D

Wait till you hear the knocking bottom end....it makes a tune similiar to that of "War of the Worlds" and that is about to happen....

As my pissed up other half as quite literally fell out of a Taxi, which is orinically a MINT Cavalier.....this stupid bitch piece will keep me awake all fecking night now though with here insessant mumblings and what have you....

Oh the joy....

Adam
08-12-07, 01:15 AM
Lol.

I think you should go sleep, and forget about how ****e tonight has been.

Mike
08-12-07, 01:17 AM
Lol.

I think you should go sleep, and forget about how ****e tonight has been.

Im thinking more of..... Spade > Missus > Head > Cav boot > Chase Resovior > Jobs a gud 'un > Home > Bed > Morning > Alaby :thumb:

Hows that for a slice of fried gold ehh :thumb:

Adam
08-12-07, 01:24 AM
You'll never get away with it now, you've just made the plan public lol

coombsey
08-12-07, 11:50 AM
good idea tho

Alex.
08-12-07, 12:12 PM
And breathe!!
And I'm sure your mrs has to put up with you when you're drunk and she's had a sh!te day. lol

Jack
08-12-07, 12:42 PM
this stupid bitch piece will keep me awake all fecking night now though with here insessant mumblings and what have you....
At least you don't have to sleep next to captain talkalot at night :mad:

Alex.
08-12-07, 12:52 PM
You know where your car is lol

Mike
08-12-07, 04:30 PM
Morning...did i manage to get up for work this morning....did I fcuk lol lol

Riggy
08-12-07, 07:08 PM
lol should of carried on for a bit mike and ended u here lol

Lee
08-12-07, 07:22 PM
This country is great.

I left Norway on wednesday, flew straight into Amsterdam, no problems.

Left Amsterdam 1/2 our later, again no problems.

As soon as we got close to Heathrow, started circling. Up there for approx 25 mins!

Got onto the tarmac, then qued for a gate for another half hour.

Finally got in the airport, and they had misplaced our bags!

Got out of Heathrow at half 11 at night, straight into a traffic jam on the M25 where they had closed 3 lanes for what looked like 2 blokes in a small van to have a lunch break!

We wanted to go back to Norway. Pretty much no one lives there lol

mowgli
08-12-07, 11:45 PM
thursday afternoon, they shut the m6 northbound in brum cos 3 dogs were running about on the carriageway.

Hinckley is on the A5, which is the only viable detour route for the m6.

thursday evening wife & I had to go the watch daughter at NIA, a trip of 45 mins including parking & queue. it took 90. just to add to the fun, some custard decided to install traffic lights on m69/a5 roundabout & the rain made them work like the ones on the original italian job. we had to use country lanes

I am glad our firm sold our hgv's a few years ago, so the daily trip on the m6 to Up North that I did for 5 years is over. I always hated the bit between j13 & j16 because of the accidents.