PDA

View Full Version : vauxhall employies

burgo
07-12-07, 09:31 PM
abit random but im sure i remember someone on here working for vauxhall in MK, or am i being stupid

NovaLad
07-12-07, 09:33 PM
Sorry what's MK?

burgo
07-12-07, 09:35 PM
Sorry what's MK?i trust your not serious?

NovaLad
07-12-07, 09:37 PM
Would i lie to you lol

burgo
07-12-07, 09:38 PM
Would i lie to you lolgo home

Saloony
07-12-07, 09:38 PM
Its a shame when cousins marry like that.

NovaLad
07-12-07, 09:39 PM
Milton Keynes?

Ash
07-12-07, 09:50 PM

FPMSL!lol lol

Rep +

Saloony
07-12-07, 10:26 PM
FPMSL!lol lol

Rep +
:thumb:

Riggy
08-12-07, 07:10 PM

lol

novacabrio
08-12-07, 10:24 PM
I work for Vauxhall in Newcastle upo tyne

mowgli
08-12-07, 11:32 PM
I work for Vauxhall in Newcastle upo tyne

what do you do for them?

Welsh Dan
08-12-07, 11:33 PM
He's a salesman at a dealership I think.

novacabrio
08-12-07, 11:41 PM
I'm a sales consultant thank you!!

Welsh Dan
08-12-07, 11:43 PM
I do apologise.

novacabrio
08-12-07, 11:53 PM
I do apologise.

lol :D

mowgli
09-12-07, 12:33 AM
as you are a consultant, we should refer to you as Mr Novacabrio, and not Dr Novacabrio.

remember, 'making love is like selling a used car: tart it up, advertise it & hope someone comes!!!!!'

Saloony
09-12-07, 12:52 AM
as you are a consultant, we should refer to you as Mr Novacabrio, and not Dr Novacabrio.

remember, 'making love is like selling a used car: tart it up, advertise it & hope someone comes!!!!!'

Who are you Swiss Tony lol

'Washing a car is like making love to a beautiful women.......'lol

John
09-12-07, 09:53 AM
^^pmsllol

Stuart
09-12-07, 10:03 AM
wannabe Frank Butchers lol

some silly feck decided to put a Ford dealership on the Engineering site.... and given the twunts access to the site, so we get poxy know nothing sales con artists swaggering about thinking they are all that with their dressed up titles, fcuk off, you all failed at school and this is mildly better than selling houses!

novacabrio
09-12-07, 01:02 PM
wannabe Frank Butchers lol

some silly feck decided to put a Ford dealership on the Engineering site.... and given the twunts access to the site, so we get poxy know nothing sales con artists swaggering about thinking they are all that with their dressed up titles, fcuk off, you all failed at school and this is mildly better than selling houses!

:thumb: I passed all exams at school thanks mate, More a case of I enjoy getting paid dam good money for a job I enjoy doing.

mowgli
09-12-07, 01:34 PM
my brother used to deal in a few cars. he had a lovely 3series bmw. this bloke turned up in a maestro city e (1.3l). the test drive went badly with the bloke claiming that the bmw pulled left then right, the throttle was wrong, the brakes were severe. etc.
when they pulled back in to the yard, my brother simply said to the man ' 4 cough! 4 cough right now in your maestro city e, you don't deserve a car as good as this!!!!!'
the man said ' but I haven't given you an offer'
'I don't 4 king care, I won't sell you it if you offered me the full amount'.

I bet that doesn't happen at vauxhall newcastle

novacabrio
09-12-07, 01:36 PM
Not very offten at all, but you sometimes do wish you could.

mowgli
09-12-07, 01:55 PM
I know an independant car dealer who reckons he knows if a punter is going to buy a car the moment they set foot on his forecourt. he is old school, no lattes & vivaldi whilst relaxing on a sofa. but he is very rich.

Stuart
09-12-07, 02:03 PM
how many people going to a car dealers are there that DONT know what they want? rendering the sales people technically as checkout girls lol.

or are there still fools out there who goto a main dealer and expect some impartial advice?

mowgli
09-12-07, 02:13 PM
how many people going to a car dealers are there that DONT know what they want? rendering the sales people technically as checkout girls lol.

or are there still fools out there who goto a main dealer and expect some impartial advice?

this may come as a bit of a shock stu, but about 85% of the motoring population actually don't know the first thing about cars, how do you think all those smart cars get sold? there are tons of people who really believe that vw cars are so superior that secondhand golfs sell for thousands more than secondhand focus's & astras (as opposed to vwgb simply buying back all the stock & hiking the price)
most people go out looking for a car the wife likes & that they can afford the monthly payments.

Stuart
09-12-07, 02:29 PM
the smart car is actually a good car for its intended purpose, just no one buys them for their intended purpose...

I would have thought that with the internet being OAP (40+) friendly then they can do their research at home, get a list of cars they can afford and go beat up the sales staff to see whos most desperate for the comission.

I know a load of guys who every 9 months get a new Focus ST, so they call up a list of dealers they know and talk to each salesman in turn at those dealers to see who can give them a free car.... first one to come up with the goods wins about 10 sales in 10 minutes.

novacabrio
09-12-07, 02:39 PM
You'd be suprised at how well educated people are these days, alot of people have done research on what they want befor they even enter the showroom. Internet has made car buying/selling a whole lot more competitive.

Mind you I know f3ck all about your job Stuart so may I suggest you learn a few more facts on the car sales buisness before opening your big gay mouth

mowgli
09-12-07, 02:43 PM
the smart car is actually a good car for its intended purpose, just no one buys them for their intended purpose...

I would have thought that with the internet being OAP (40+) friendly then they can do their research at home, get a list of cars they can afford and go beat up the sales staff to see whos most desperate for the comission.

I know a load of guys who every 9 months get a new Focus ST, so they call up a list of dealers they know and talk to each salesman in turn at those dealers to see who can give them a free car.... first one to come up with the goods wins about 10 sales in 10 minutes.

what is a smart car for??? driving round german cities that got rebuilt after ww2 with trams everywhere, & they were meant to fit 2 into a normal parking space by backing them in at 90 degrees to the path.

I used to work for a rentacar firm, they once bought 20 cavs for ?8700each new, ran them for 3 months & sold them back to the used car division of the same dealer for ?9100 each. don't you think the salesmen would have mentioned something :confused: