PDA

View Full Version : Massive Rantage...

Saloony
05-12-07, 09:34 PM
Right then people, what the **** does it say at the very top of the page, regulars will probably guess right....

Well heres the answer...Performance Nova Group

i would like to emphasize on the Nova bit, yes nova. Were the hell in them four little letters does it spell corsa. The site has been overloaded with corsa plebs that express no interest in the nova at all.

Also with this brings the retarded fukwits that still feel the need when on the internet to text type. We live in the Queens Country use the queens english! You know who you are:mad:

Not getting at the lads with corsa's who are members to here, you know who im talking about.

Stuart
05-12-07, 09:35 PM
damn I love you!

Lynsey
05-12-07, 09:41 PM
:( I own a Cav, I have posted a couple of pics of my old Corsa, are you saying pack up and pi$$ off? I will if you personally give me a refund hehe lol

Saloony
05-12-07, 09:44 PM
:( I own a Cav, I have posted a couple of pics of my old Corsa, are you saying pack up and pi$$ off? I will if you personally give me a refund hehe lol

Your not reading what im saying, those that have no interest in the nova. Your all good luv:thumb: Ill spank ya!!;)

Mike
05-12-07, 09:48 PM
damn I love you!

You said what i was thinking :thumb:

On another note, IMHO me thinks that Corsa owners/drivers that come here and express feck all interest in Nova's come due to the fact that a lot of users on a very well known Corsa site are up there own @rse and lack all knowledge of DIY vehicle work :D

And another incredibly well known generic Vauxhall site are mostly all to55ers*

*Please note - the above comments do not reflect the views and/or opinions of the PNG adiminstration. Merely the views of one user that is part of the furniture at this time.

P.s. Lynz, i are also got me a Cav now :D

Lee
05-12-07, 09:48 PM
LMAO.

Craig's on the blob!

Saloony
05-12-07, 09:51 PM
Just like to say i also own an astra and a manta.

Ste L
05-12-07, 10:30 PM
does this exclude me then?

PS - a nova is a corsa ;) :p

mowgli
05-12-07, 11:04 PM
http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/chopshop/gallery/car_9.shtml?no=9

if you hate corsa's look at what chopshop did to one then scroll thru the gallery.....

NovaLad
05-12-07, 11:05 PM
LOL wtf is that?

mowgli
05-12-07, 11:09 PM
a shortened sooty van with the top of a corsa b on it..... apparently it is the future of motoring as we know it.

SRimon
05-12-07, 11:10 PM
I

Love

Novas

mowgli
05-12-07, 11:11 PM
if leepu goes within 10 yards of a nova, I'm going to hunt him down

ade
05-12-07, 11:39 PM
pmsl - I own a seat Ibiza and have been driving it for 5 years whilst whats left of my Nova is modded.

I agree though - theres several people floating about asking for advice of corsas but then thats what (sort of ) makes the site more interesting - as mentioned these people cant get the info about their cars from other sites and because the basics are the same as a nova (except the shell) they as us "special folk".

Perhaps we should set up a new forum area for corsa owners and punt all their questions to that area - then we can choose to ignore them - or not...

ade
05-12-07, 11:41 PM
and as for that chop shop corsa looks like one of them old avatar pics that everyone used to have a while ago!

Some kind of "special needs vehicle"

Ste L
05-12-07, 11:46 PM
Perhaps we should set up a new forum area for corsa owners

Performance Corsa Group

<<<<<<<<< lol lol lol

Lee
05-12-07, 11:52 PM
Ill put a corsa section in when Corsasport put a Nova section in lol

smcgsi16v
06-12-07, 09:04 AM
a nova is a corsa ;) :p

lol

I know my Corsa is a fat, overweight Nova.

Although I don't own a Nova, I have owned 3 previously and to be honest if anything happened to the Corsa I would probably buy a Nova as a replacement.

Corsa section my ar5e, whats the point, got eenough numptys on here as it is.lol altho nothing wrong with posting anything generally car/vauxhall related in General Chat so long as the queens English is spoken.

Jack
06-12-07, 09:16 AM
A corsa section, that would be ripe for some abuse.

I can see the thread list now....

What wheels? (3 replies)

Fitting cams (2 replies)

How to get more power from my SRi (3 replies)

Which hair care product should I use this week? (17,567 replies)

Riggy
06-12-07, 12:21 PM
pmsl @ jack , and ste with the PCG

not a bad idea though on the corsa bit , but as sad it is a nova site ,

deffo agree with mike though when i had a corsa for a while i joined a corsa site , and they were not the most helpfull people and seemed to just pay or stuff to be done lol

Ste L
06-12-07, 12:58 PM
Ill put a corsa section in when Corsasport put a Nova section in lol

cs has got one, it's called general chat, :p

quite a few nova owner's on there, also lot's of other marquee's too lol

probably more none corsa owner's than corsa owners

draper
06-12-07, 07:35 PM
woohoo, more corsa owners means i might actually sell this bodykit

DTR-DEVIL
06-12-07, 07:55 PM
A corsa section, that would be ripe for some abuse.

I can see the thread list now....

What wheels? (3 replies)

Fitting cams (2 replies)

How to get more power from my SRi (3 replies)

Which hair care product should I use this week? (17,567 replies)

PMSL! WERE DO U CUM UP WIT TIS SHIZ? lol

Philsutton
06-12-07, 08:10 PM
If it wasnt for us corsa owners you lot wouldnt be able to put the bits back on your nova that fell off on the way to the shops lol.

I bet only 20% of the regulars have novas lmfao

The corsa site people dont have a clue what they are doing, its a wonder how some of them even dress themselves in the morning to be honest.

John
06-12-07, 08:39 PM
PMSL! WERE DO U CUM UP WIT TIS SHIZ? lol

WHAT?????

Mike
06-12-07, 08:41 PM
The corsa site people dont have a clue what they are doing, its a wonder how some of them even dress themselves in the morning to be honest.

:thumb:

Jack
06-12-07, 10:48 PM
I bet only 20% of the regulars have novas lmfao
LOL! On a serious note, I think the club seems to have pulled in a few more novas recently.... 12-18 months ago it did seem to be "anything-but-a-novaload", but now its better. Feck, even I've bought another one.... damn.

ReeceH
06-12-07, 10:53 PM
*goes to change avatar*...... lol

i have a corsa, but i dont like them.. lol

but i also have a nova, so im cool ;) haha

GRUNT 16V
07-12-07, 12:08 PM
Well said saloony

just vaux trev
07-12-07, 12:31 PM
does anyone know how maney nova's are actually on here

JSeymour
07-12-07, 12:34 PM
does anyone know how maney nova's are actually on here

novadex done a 'who owns a nova?' poll a while back or something along the lines of that and there quite a few.

JSeymour
07-12-07, 12:37 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78620

just vaux trev
07-12-07, 12:37 PM
iv'e not realy been on long myself and have seen quite a few new nova owners pop up, when i first got back into nova's i only new of 2 others
in my area now i know of at least 6 others in my area where are they coming from