PDA

View Full Version : Nova Merit / Gsi lookalike - Project

novaboy_1985
05-12-07, 09:19 PM
Hi guys,

I have decided to sell my project nova, i had the intentions of dropping a redtop in it but im selling my house so the nova has to go.

The nova started off as a white merit but after two weeks of owning it i brought a written off gsi which i swapped all parts onto the merit, this included, engine, loom, petrol tank, & interior.

I also brought a set of 15inch irmecher wheels which came off my mates astra gsi.

The engine has been dropped in. It run for a while but for some reason theres no more spark, might be a simple job to fix but havent looked into what the cause maybe?

The shell is mint, the engine bay hasnt a touch of rust, this was the reason i brought it, the arches have been rust treated and also rust free, doors are also mint.

The drivers rear arch has a slight dent which will need filling and spraying but its an easy job.

So all in all its a great project for someone to finish.

Make me an offer.....

P.S i have a cavalier sri which has the redtop ready to be transplanted into a nova....again make me an offer.....

Cheers

Lee-1984
05-12-07, 09:36 PM
pics?

smitsturbo
07-12-07, 03:13 PM
price?

novaboy_1985
11-12-07, 01:13 PM
?600.oo

corsaslammin
12-12-07, 11:12 AM
hi fella have you still got the nova if so can you ring me on 07872440273 thanks