PDA

View Full Version : chris astley.

let_nova
04-12-07, 06:57 PM
hi has anyone ever had any problems with postage?? not his fault i know but the courier. i ordred a inner cv last tues an its still not here.

wilson_sri
04-12-07, 07:09 PM
Last time i ordered from them it took 5 weeks for me to get the parts.

raymond
04-12-07, 07:11 PM
never had a problems with him great guy

give him a call im sure he will resolve the problem for you mate

Ste L
04-12-07, 07:16 PM
took a good few month's when my mate order's something, but a time before that it took less than a week...

brucer
04-12-07, 07:37 PM
ordered some arp rod bolts last week an came bout 5-6days later.

BARTS TART
04-12-07, 09:10 PM
orderd a mount and it took 6 weeks

Royston
04-12-07, 09:17 PM
Spoke to Chris regarding the cam for the Sport, once ordered arrived in a few days, no problem.

I suppose it depends if it is in stock or comes direct from his supplier.

I would ring him if you have any problems;)

benny f gsi,n it
04-12-07, 11:22 PM
yer i was waiting about 3-4 weeks for a vernier but he was waiting on his suppliers so i just rang him and sorted it out.

R1CH
05-12-07, 12:03 AM
Had stuff off him a couple of times, never had any probs, sure if you give him a call he'll sort summet out.

Rich

BIGS
05-12-07, 05:36 AM
Yea ive had a few things of him top bloke. recived my 6 speed mount the next day all tho it didnt come with my bolts and washers :( and the plating kit came within a few days aswell

let_nova
06-12-07, 10:11 PM
i ordred a cv joint last tuesday got it the following tuesday but all the bearings wer all out of it. (no cap) so sending a replacement but not here till next tuesday!!!

EUROTURBO
07-12-07, 11:20 AM
ive had a few things off him aswell brilliant guy really helpful and quality product, postage was prob jus a stock issue

The Simps
08-12-07, 03:42 PM
Chris uses ANC who are pretty reliable, obviously depends how far you are from a depot.

Chris suffers the same problem at times that PVD used to suffer - suppliers getting parts to him. Difference being tho Chris won't feed you with crap! He'll let you know the score every step of the way.

Top bloke
:thumb:

Paul
08-12-07, 04:07 PM
Hmmm... I have opinion on the bloke which I'll keep to myself, but this gives you an idea. You will get the part but not when he says IMO.

Clean 2.0 nova
10-12-07, 07:32 PM
I had problems with chris astley, firstly paid him for suspension. 2 weeks later I phoned him up and then he wanted more money because of the uprated springs. So I cancelled order and got parts much cheaper through POTN.com

This is just one opinion of many, so summarise for yourself. All traders have problems at one time or another.