PDA

View Full Version : todays crash

macc nova
03-12-07, 07:25 PM
Finished work at 5;30 this evening and as i got to the cross road at the bottom of the road i thought it was my right of way as everybody else had stopped therefore continued driving and ended up in the side of a ladies car.:cry: Her car needs a new door and wing which is being done through insurance, i have to put my hand in my pocket for mine as the insurance wants to right it off. mine on the other hand needs: bonnet, 2 wings, radiator, front panel, n/s front light, and a front bumper :mad: The good thing is nobody was hurt! Anybody in the christmas spirit yet? who wants to donate or sell any of the above parts cheap?

Plug
03-12-07, 07:31 PM
Unlucky mate hopefully get the bits you need .

Post up in parts wanted

mikey14sr
03-12-07, 07:54 PM
Had the traffic lights failed?

Happens a lot around here, rarely causes any accidents though.

macc nova
03-12-07, 08:02 PM
no there wasnt any traffic lights there, just a juction, all the front end is apart now and im just assessing it, Do sel imperial still sell front panels or have they stopped? wheres the best place to get one from?

John
03-12-07, 09:32 PM
Are you mk1 or mk2?

scott.parker
03-12-07, 10:30 PM
no there wasnt any traffic lights there, just a juction, all the front end is apart now and im just assessing it, Do sel imperial still sell front panels or have they stopped? wheres the best place to get one from?

http://www.beeversautopanels.co.uk/?gclid=CIe02KCVjZACFQlRMAodMAaxlQ

ANDYRACER
03-12-07, 10:52 PM
Ive got a passenger wing, bonnet, and think ive got a drivers wing aswell mate but will have to check.
If you want them let me know. ;)

macc nova
04-12-07, 05:24 PM
Are you mk1 or mk2?

mk2 mate

John
04-12-07, 06:45 PM
i have poverty spec front bumper, both headlights, both indicators, and a burgundy grille. pm me if you're intersted.