PDA

View Full Version : illegal crusies

2.0 nova rtop
03-12-07, 01:43 PM
hi any 1 no where any good cruises round stoke:confused:

Jack
03-12-07, 01:48 PM
Joined today, first post asking about illegal cruises, and your profile says "Interests: speeding"... and you have one blob of green positive rep already?! lol

Soon fix that :D

PNG does not condone "illegal" cruises btw...

Stuart
03-12-07, 01:53 PM
correct.

Your first impressions are that you are the kind of member that PNG could do without.....

craig green
03-12-07, 02:08 PM
I'd suggest waiting down near your local shopping mall, hanging out the window waving wa***r signs at anyone in a boy'd up car that razzes past.

At the stage when they turn around & head back your way to punch 7 bells of s**t into you, its at this point you try & fire up your 2.0 redtop Nova, realise you wish the fuel pump relay wasnt duff & they paint your face all over PC Worlds car park, whilst your girlfriend is watching.

I can think of quite a few Nova owners from Stoke, but I know they arent into illegal cruises, but rather cleaning & polishing their cars for the show season. Or planning Nurburgring trips.

BRoadGhost
03-12-07, 03:56 PM
…And that is the difference being 18 & not 28.

craig green
03-12-07, 04:10 PM
Yeah but even at 18 you should have some grasp of reality & what is wrong with the fast & furious.

No wonder the human race is doomed!

Jack
03-12-07, 05:03 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/hatin.jpg

I think this should be moved to muppet lol

DTR-DEVIL
03-12-07, 05:27 PM
How have u NOT wrote ur nova off? If Speeding and Cruising around "illegally" is all u do?

But then? do u even own a nova?

General Baxter
03-12-07, 05:42 PM
how do you 'cruse' illegal any way,

im just out for a drive officer lol

moffat
03-12-07, 06:05 PM
i think it is daft going to ilegal cruises better going to shows

Iain
03-12-07, 06:11 PM
Try PMing Long Live The Nova, he's a bit of a badass street racer in Stoke.

Nothing wrong with "illegal" cruises if you're sensible. :D

JSeymour
03-12-07, 06:16 PM
^^ true,

what makes them illegal if all the cars are t&t and insured?

General Baxter
03-12-07, 06:25 PM
what happens when i got green laning with 5 other cars, am i doing an ilegal cruse, as iv not told anyone ? lol

dannyb
03-12-07, 06:29 PM
He is looking for the 'indecent exposure in a public toilet' kind of cruise.

vaughanmc
03-12-07, 06:31 PM
Is a Ford Focus Cossie 4x4 with Anti-Lag doing donuts when the cops are there illegal?

It has been done - Mega police chase after it as well :D

scott.parker
03-12-07, 07:02 PM
I think the user was made as a joke??

If not then you best fook off! lol

NovaLad
03-12-07, 07:05 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a266/razorjack/Misc/hatin.jpg

HAHAHAA Jack your a funny guy lol

General Baxter
03-12-07, 07:06 PM
i think its Adams alter ego lol

Adam
03-12-07, 07:06 PM
;)

Riggy
03-12-07, 10:04 PM
lol cruises are gay anyway lol

Paul
03-12-07, 10:11 PM
lol cruises are gay anyway lol

Meh, its all you Northen monkeys! coming on here maing a pain of yourselves :p

Adam
04-12-07, 11:35 AM
Im still waiting for my pm off this guy :(

gammienov16v
04-12-07, 12:03 PM
i went up stoke a few months ago and its no were near as bissy on sunday nights as it was 2or 3 years ago, around fezzy park.

Kinky Monza
04-12-07, 12:24 PM
Are you the guy that was on road wars last night holding up the picture of his car??? lol

just vaux trev
04-12-07, 12:43 PM
i went up stoke a few months ago and its no were near as bissy on sunday nights as it was 2or 3 years ago, around fezzy park.

very true i went down a few months ago for the first time in
about 4 years (passing through) and there were about 5% of what used to be there and they were all driving new finance motors with crap wheels and
loud exhausts and bass set so high all you could here is the cars pannels losening up "rattle" ready to fall off lol fez used to be fun and a good place to mingle

GRUNT 16V
04-12-07, 12:57 PM
What A Nob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P1ss Off To Mac Deeeeeeees

Jack
04-12-07, 01:44 PM
What A Nob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P1ss Off To Mac Deeeeeeees
...and put some trays under the back wheels? Ahhh, I see your thinking!

Stuart
04-12-07, 01:48 PM

hmmm no motive traction.... nice

scott.parker
04-12-07, 05:42 PM

lol remember the conversation at chelt meet?

Lee
06-12-07, 10:26 PM
lol remember the conversation at chelt meet?

Was this the guy who attempted this in a RWD and ended up cooking his clutch, or was it some other complete lunatic?? lol

Jack
06-12-07, 10:43 PM
Hmm, I have 4wd, trays under all four wheels should see me good

RJM25R
08-12-07, 04:09 PM
Sorry but can anyone explain what an illegal crusie is?

trackdaynova
08-12-07, 04:20 PM
it's similar to P&O, but just ran by Gypo's

staggy_gsi
08-12-07, 04:54 PM
theres nothing wrong with a good cruise.

its just a small minority who screw it up for everyone else. you lot say we get branded for driving bloody novas but youre all doing exactly the same thing!

stoza2007
08-12-07, 05:16 PM
just put a poster up for the police telling them when and where.

RJM25R
08-12-07, 05:33 PM
:roll: i was taking the pi$$ that he couldn't even spell it..........

mowgli
09-12-07, 02:35 PM
they have a cruize(sic) starting from asda at fosse park leicester. I don't do cruizing(sic).
200yds from fosse park is the biggest police station in leicestershire & they run the traffic cars from there. driving into leicester is less fun than tax returns. driving out of leicester is better, but you have to pass the cops, or go onto the m1/m69. Now from previous research, chavs drown in the countryside, they can't cope with fresh air. thus cruizing(sic) really is a waste of time. Discuss

Mike
09-12-07, 02:38 PM
I dont see the point in "cruizin" round in a car, blaring out some god awful D&B or rap sh1te giving every other driver on the road a menacing look as if there the @unt!

mowgli
09-12-07, 02:47 PM
when I was a young lad, i simply used to go & find roads that were fun to drive down, oh & we went to pubs as well. but we didn't sit outside with the bass up, we went inside & had fun

staggy_gsi
09-12-07, 04:38 PM
here we go with the stereotyping again.

you go to any cruise and amongst all the yobbo's giving you "menacing" looks you will find normal people expressing a genuine interest for modified cars. just like not all nova drivers are "chavs", not all cruisers are out there to cause trouble.

Jack
09-12-07, 05:00 PM
I always envisaged a "kroooze" as people driving about in procession. Hence cruising, hence moving. Being parked up in a car park IMO isn't a cruise lol

I can't afford to do that as petrol is expensive lol

Anyways, I don't even see the point in parking up in a car park and sitting about chatting cars when you can be in a nice warm pub or at home having a drink and chatting about cars.

stafford
09-12-07, 06:34 PM
im gunna be running my xe in soon and im gunna come down stoke while i do it so wat days and where lads

John
09-12-07, 08:10 PM
it's similar to P&O, but just ran by Gypo's

PMSL!!!!!!lol lol

RJM25R
09-12-07, 08:17 PM
here we go with the stereotyping again.

you go to any cruise and amongst all the yobbo's giving you "menacing" looks you will find normal people expressing a genuine interest for modified cars. just like not all nova drivers are "chavs", not all cruisers are out there to cause trouble.

My riposte to this is that if you want to look at modified cars, oyou go to a show. I have been to a couple of cruises, and it's always the knobs who make it bad for everyone else. I wouldn't take a nice car nowadays to a cruise.......

mowgli
10-12-07, 08:17 PM
there are a pair of twunts who drive down my road at ludicrous speeds (1930's 30mph limit) & round the roundabout at the end then back to the shops at the other end. sometimes they do drag races. they sit outside the shops attracting 13yr olds. they can also be seen annoying people round town. personally, i would like to tar & feather them.
I'm sure they love their cars, but they go about it in the wrong way. if they weren't so antisocial, then people would tolerate them.

ps. I like to drive cars at good speeds, but i choose to do it away from built up areas where i don't upset right minded folk or attract the law. for the same reason I am not into the whole bodystyling scene (99% of which slows the car down anyway)