PDA

View Full Version : Rage !!!!!!!!!!

boyle_46
02-12-07, 04:27 PM
This is the sort of thing that gets on my nerves , little 13 / 14 year old kids giving novas a bad name and therefor giving us a sterio type , for instance ...

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4705530663

this sort of thing is supporting car thieves which i find to be disgracefull , you can't dare have a few piks of your motor on your bebo site as it would get hammered with comments asking how quick is she ... and does it spin in second , think this is an utter discrace . rant over :wtf:

DaveC
02-12-07, 04:32 PM
WTF is that orange thing?

Looks like it might have been a mk1 nova at some point.

boyle_46
02-12-07, 04:35 PM
its a poor nova feel sorry for it

Dave.
02-12-07, 04:39 PM
im 14 and im giving novas a good meaning, i cnat stand chavs who put bumpers off evos on, they sould be shot in the face from a very short distance

BIGS
02-12-07, 05:02 PM

And it was a mint GTE aswell :cry:

Jack
02-12-07, 05:08 PM
I can't understand half those comments. Clearly I am not street yo

bebo is for chavs anyway.

i cnat stand chavs who put bumpers off evos on
Steady on there lol

Iain
02-12-07, 05:10 PM

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/viewfeaturecar.php?ref=389

DaveC
02-12-07, 05:21 PM
I swear a little bit of sick came up there.

JSeymour
02-12-07, 06:42 PM
erm okay then.....

Mike
02-12-07, 06:47 PM
Every make/model of car ever made has it little following of people that give it bad name.....

Go back to the 90's, anyone with an XR3i was considered a "boy racer" nowadays it all Saxo's and what not...

sport
02-12-07, 09:03 PM
If thats all youve got to worry about with novas then your lucky.

Alex.
02-12-07, 10:45 PM
If thats all youve got to worry about with novas then your lucky.
That's what I thought!!
To be honest, all cars have a specific "brand"...chav, granny car...although most of the time one car tends to fall under both category. The saxo or the nova are either old people cars or chav cars.
Unfortunatly mine only falls under granny car, therefore people pull out infront of me. Even though I'm not doing a granny speed (but then to be honest you can't do much else in it :roll:)
That p!sses me off more then if someone (not that it's happened yet!!) was to sit next to me in traffic lights and rev their engine because they assumed I was a chav.

Edit: And yes, Bebo is full of chavs!!

moffat
03-12-07, 05:31 PM
it just looks stupid
and isnt it painted the same colours as the fast and furious orange toyota supra

Jack
03-12-07, 09:11 PM
That p!sses me off more then if someone (not that it's happened yet!!) was to sit next to me in traffic lights and rev their engine because they assumed I was a chav.
I think you should try and race everyone