PDA

View Full Version : Bikers-Respect or Contempt ?

DRUNKNORGY
03-07-02, 04:37 PM
Hello All.
This is my first post on theis site and I have a question.
Bikers, How do you feel when you see them.
Cheers Drunk

Breeny
03-07-02, 04:54 PM
Not really fussed to be honest, i move over for em. There fast! lol But there all bloody nutters, i witnessed that accident on Chelsea bridge a few months back when a rider came off at 100mph+ I was nearly sick at the state of his body :cry: :(

cornish
03-07-02, 05:31 PM
Tend to move over for them aswell, rather be safe than sorry.

Nice username btw!

Ste_Nova
03-07-02, 05:53 PM
drop it a couple of gears and get after them...

novaexplod
03-07-02, 07:40 PM
yeh im with ste get a race goin on the motorway or on those country lanes... or if ya dont like em let em get up ur arse hit the brakes and ull see them play the role of superman.

bennyd
03-07-02, 09:48 PM
i usally move over as well, id rather they were in front of me where i can see them. if you let them past most of the time they say thanks,so dont really have a problem with em. apart from young'uns on 50's who hog the white line now that bugs me. :evil:

ne way wellcome to the site!

dave.gsi
03-07-02, 09:50 PM
they piss me right off. come out of nowhere and fly past skimming your wing mirrors, cut u up in traffic and can park anywhere..........bastards!!

novaexplod
03-07-02, 11:20 PM
hey man i use to be one of those "young uns" on a 50...there great and so i the cost of running em...tax is 15 quid a year and wiv a fiver u can do around 70 miles dependin how new ur ped is.

Ian
04-07-02, 10:48 AM
ill move over for em, but then get at it and race em if appropriate, scooter and ped drivers can go fcuk themselves though, throw the washer jets on for them when they sitting behind you and boot off if they try and overtake.

ade
04-07-02, 11:42 AM
motor bikes respect - as long as theyre not those twats that weave in and out of mtoroway traffic - never see them till its too late or insist on putting their full main evil dazzling double beams on in the day time - I mean theyre so loud anyway you can hear them miles away before u see them!
As for pedal bikes - depends - I almost killed Phil Kaye the commedian the other nite. He lives round my area and was coming back from a gig on his old 1940's darling bud of may style bike going about 1/2 mph wobbling like fuck carrying a bag in one hand and holding a mobile phone to his ear with the other - Kind of wobbled round this corner into my street so I followed behind him then all of a sudden he wobbles out into the middle of the road and cuts right in front of me to carry straight on! Had to slam me brakes on.
Oi Phil! NOOOOOO! you may have been one of the 90's most original commedians but if you wobble if my way again I'LL RUN YA OVER!

novaexplod
04-07-02, 12:39 PM
i feel roadrage on this subject, i mean if u think about it some bikes can do up to 15omph, and that susuki gsx 1300 has been clocked at 190 mph!! 0X

DRUNKNORGY
04-07-02, 02:02 PM
I owned a Opel Kadett GSI (Belgian MK2 Astra GTE) since 88 and only got rid of it about a month ago (RIP). I just have an Oilburner now to taxi the folks around in but have been a Biker since the year dot. Agree about the scoots as they are a different breed and most stop thinking as soon as their feet touch the runner boards. The performance thing about the Bikes is mostly down to 'power to weight'. Any decent 250 would waste most tuned scoobs up to a ton.
The Bikers who ride with their lights on low beam (me included) just do it to be seen more clearly as Dayglow Yellow ain't my favourite colour. Overtaking on the inside is wrong, whatever you ride or drive.

Drunk

DRUNKNORGY
04-07-02, 02:05 PM
I owned a Opel Kadett GSI (Belgian MK2 Astra GTE) since 88 and only got rid of it about a month ago (RIP). I just have an Oilburner now to taxi the folks around in but have been a Biker since the year dot. Agree about the scoots as they are a different breed and most stop thinking as soon as their feet touch the runner boards. The performance thing about the Bikes is mostly down to 'power to weight'. Any decent 250 would waste most tuned scoobs up to a ton.
The Bikers who ride with their lights on low beam (me included) just do it to be seen more clearly as Dayglow Yellow ain't my favourite colour. Overtaking on the inside is wrong, whatever you ride or drive.

Drunk

Dicko
04-07-02, 02:05 PM
im sure ian and ste can remeber the fun at fez park that time when we had a mass fight with scooter boys :) it was a case of who had the biggest watergun :)

they used lemonade and milkshaked ste's car, we got them back though :)

on the way home we took a shortcut, we couldnt belive are luck when we pulled out to see them just going past :) the fun continued :)

superbikes and oldies i dont mind, but i hate scooter boyz :x

DRUNKNORGY
04-07-02, 02:24 PM
Doh :oops: Fkin pooters

Dicko
04-07-02, 02:50 PM
im sure ian and ste can remeber the fun at fez park that time when we had a mass fight with scooter boys :) it was a case of who had the biggest watergun :)

they used lemonade and milkshaked ste's car, we got them back though :)

on the way home we took a shortcut, we couldnt belive are luck when we pulled out to see them just going past :) the fun continued :)

superbikes and oldies i dont mind, but i hate scooter boyz :x