PDA

View Full Version : Rally Team

strcnova
30-11-07, 12:41 PM
Right you all know what i get up with my nova at weekends, Right now i am looking to recruit new members into the team.

I am have a couple people i use to help build and run the car but are not avilable during the whole year.

I am based in East Kilbride in Scotland and the car is kept near Glasgow Airport.

I am looking for 2 people during the course of the year to help run and maintain the car. That would include prep the car prior to an event and on event mechanical work. I have one other person that will work on the car as they know what there doing and what is required to run the car but need extra people to do events properly.This may also require nights away for events, so no excuses for sorry cant do it as i am washing my hair!! lol
I can help by paying something towards costs for overnight stays but the rest is to covered by you. Plus i would get a few rounds drinks in at the bar afterwards too:thumb:

The next person i am looking for is a co driver/navigotor. This is for anyone who cant afford to run their own car but still wants to go rallying.
I am aiming to do the whole Scottish tarmac championship which is 8 events including Crail, Ingilston show ground Endinburgh, Albermale airfield, Pendragon Stages, and Otterburn. The tour of Mull event will be covered by my mate Haggis as we have unfinished buisness there. The aim is to go for top 3 finish in the championship as the car is now capable of doing so.
The down side of this is they must be able to bring some money to the table as i cant pay for everything its just not possaible. If you fancy giving it a go the pm with a contact no i will call you back.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I want to have a really good go at the championship but for all the team to have fun doing it at the same time.

Cheers.

Mike
30-11-07, 05:24 PM
I have umpteen experience pishing with rally cars, on event servicing, marshalling, piloting even building & maintianing them but its waaay to far for me im afraid :(

Plug
30-11-07, 05:43 PM
would love to help but would be traveling 100's of miles

good luck finding a team thou and all the best with rallying

vaughanmc
30-11-07, 10:14 PM
Take on an apprentice? :)

Willing to learn anything and even more since its a Nova

novacabrio
30-11-07, 10:20 PM
To ar for me, but if your ever at an event in the north east drop me a pm and i'll come help out

craig green
30-11-07, 10:28 PM
Great prospect for someone.

I think Novacane on MIGWEB is from Glasgow... if its any help.

strcnova
30-11-07, 10:59 PM
To ar for me, but if your ever at an event in the north east drop me a pm and i'll come help out

Now is that north east Scotland or England?
If its England then Otterburn and Albermale is north and south of Newcastle. Albermale is july normally and Otterburn is Aug
Both are good events with central service point.

novacabrio
30-11-07, 11:10 PM
newcastle lol otterburns 30mins ish for me depends what car I'm in

strcnova
30-11-07, 11:19 PM
well keep in touch then and when i am down that way will give you a call and join the fun down there. its a real car breaker with some bloody big jumps there as my actvar will testify to it.;)

ade
01-12-07, 11:00 AM
my shifts at work are the only thing thats holding me back however I'm well up for attending the events as it will give me a chance to practice my photography skills.

pm sent re event dates.