PDA

View Full Version : Standard Parts!!

nickthenova
29-11-07, 07:26 PM
There probably useless but someone might want them here's the list
- GTE front seats with door cards been dry stored,(iv got rears but they were in an accident and my sub went through them so they dont fit but you're willing to take them)
- 4 standard wheels with tyres from a 1.0 litre trip all tyres are road legal,
- Set of rear lights (standard un-smoked etc)
- Set of wing mirrors,
- Standard front and rear springs, (fronts on shocks)
- Various bulbs,
- Front indicators (mk 2),
- Head rests,
- Loads of other useless bits like window winders, gear gaiter, heater, fan speed and fog light switches.

I don't know why I kept all this but it seemed a good adea at the time. email me with offers at bob_2k3@hotmail.com

lynchy
29-11-07, 07:35 PM
what about a mounting rail for the 60/40 split rears ??? long shot i know but no harm in asking lol

nickthenova
29-11-07, 07:48 PM
are you asking if ive got one?lol Ive just got the seats!the mounts for the seats were bent to buggery. Iv had the seats since 2003 just never got round to getting rid.

lynchy
29-11-07, 07:57 PM
lol no worries bud. is it a 60/40 split bench or a complete bench ??? have you got any rear quater door cards by any chance ? :thumb:

nickthenova
29-11-07, 08:10 PM
its the full back seats!the rear bench with the 60/40 split but as i say the 60/40 split wont fit as the mounts are bent!I take it the rear bench is the part you sit on??lol Oh and no i dont have the rea door cards!!