PDA

View Full Version : Rear window tint

Nova1.6
03-07-02, 01:47 PM
just a ickle question, is it easy to tint the rear window? Wont the heating line thingys cause bubbles from the heat? I suppose i could never put the heater on, was going to do side windows tonight, but me got mesen a date, wish me luck! If u see on news about some girl gone missing, dont look at me :lol: !
neil

ade
04-07-02, 11:46 AM
m8 of mine tinted his read window with film and it seemed to be ok - the wires didnt interfere with it (so far anyway).

Good luck with yer date - how far you expect to get? :twisted:

Nova1.6
04-07-02, 12:20 PM
ok i might to the rear window, see how it turns out, im getting Light smoke all round, might get the big bit for rear window aswell.
Date was fine, the plan i had was to put my arm around her and take it from there, took me 3 quarters way trough the film to just touch her leg, so i did that, she didnt mind, felt bit higher, bit higher, she didnt mind, didn't do to much for first date, then snogged her when film finished. I'm trying to play it cool but really wana see her again, she's gorgeous, she's petite, got a fanastic body, great ass too! :lol:

novatec
04-07-02, 02:29 PM
I'd hurry up and get ur windows tinted before your next date and you might be able to go all the way! Go for black metal window tint, looks good and keeps the girlfriend more comfortable. The back window is easier to tint than the sides. Plenty of soapy water and just don't kink the film cause you'll never get it out!

ade
07-07-02, 10:45 PM
dangerous game going on a 1st date to the cinema! Statistically 1st date cinemas never last (something to do with the girl cant see you so cant suss out your eyes).

Or as Micky's S-W-T website would put it when you get hitched with a snake the 1st date usually involves the snake hypnotising you so you think you are getting what u want but in reality they have you in their POWER! - cinemas they cant do that so thet get pissed off.

Just make sure the 2nd date u wear sunglasses

(good luck sounds hot)