PDA

View Full Version : Rockingham Track Day..

njc11
25-11-07, 09:53 PM
:)
http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/Rockingham2007/XSP_8014a.jpg
http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/Rockingham2007/XSP_7995a.jpg

Small Album here..

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/Rockingham/

It was organised by Lotus on Track.. great day and god track.. had a couple of showers.. oh my god how slippey did it go! :eek: no spins or offs for me thankfully!

Cheers

Nick
:thumb: :thumb:

adam c
25-11-07, 09:55 PM
looks good.how many went?in a couple of years time when i have finished with the nova im going to have to get a vx220!something about them REALLY appeals to me.

njc11
25-11-07, 09:59 PM
40 places in total were sold.. a caterham, Rover ZTT (V8) , Elise S1 sport160, Elise S2 and a 318 BMW were the exceptions!!

Great day out.. but very, very cold! :eek:

Cheers

Nick

adam c
25-11-07, 10:03 PM
sounds a good day.whats the spec of yours?is it standard?

novacabrio
25-11-07, 10:12 PM
Looks a cracking day, I like the reg on this one behind you

http://www.cls.eclipse.co.uk/Rockingham/xsp_7986.jpg

looks like one HOT VX lol

burgo
25-11-07, 10:24 PM
ahhh so thats why i saw about 15 vx's on the a43

njc11
26-11-07, 11:19 AM
Mark.. meant to text you about the reg!! It was tooooooooo cold to text or take pics!! :(

As for the spec of my car.. 2.2, TMS Stage 2+, Full Milltek, Mintex 1144's all round, Nitron single adjustables, Turbo Rear spoiler and front splitters, carbon fibre interior bits, heater mod (new pipe from blower box...), HIDS dipped and main bean (a must have!) Door stricker pins (stops door rattles)

Car fealt superb!!

Cheers

Nick

Stuart
26-11-07, 12:03 PM
im stalking you now :p

do the hi beam hids take a while to "flash" people?

If they mae the national in the summer I'd have gone. It was cold enough refitting my rear undertray saturday morning, let alone driving the damn thing (which I couldnt as the locks were frozen lol... first time thats happened though)

ps that car is FAR too clean!!!! get some dirt on it :D

njc11
26-11-07, 12:33 PM
im stalking you now :p

do the hi beam hids take a while to "flash" people?

If they mae the national in the summer I'd have gone. It was cold enough refitting my rear undertray saturday morning, let alone driving the damn thing (which I couldnt as the locks were frozen lol... first time thats happened though)

ps that car is FAR too clean!!!! get some dirt on it :D

Cambridge/Slinborg??

yep the high beam hids do take a while, unless you have the on previously for a short space of time...

There was plenty of undertray refiiting going on in the TMS garage sat.. LOL!! kitty litter etc!

Too clean?!? I spent ages machince polishing etc last week... i thought it was defo worth the effort... was mingin when i go home.. i should have taken a pic! lol

Nick
:thumb:

Stuart
26-11-07, 12:36 PM
correct ;) theres no escape lol.
annoyingly there is someone else on .org with a similar name to you and I keep getting mixed up when the basic questions are asked.

saw the huge pile of gravel pics lol

whats polish? :D not washed mine since coombe in september.

njc11
26-11-07, 02:02 PM
Similar name..?!? to njc11??

I even confused myself when talking to a .org member on my arrival on friday evening! LOL!!

I said N1C VX!! Doh! its njc11!! lol

I hadnt even had a beer at that point!

Cheers

Nick

Stuart
26-11-07, 02:25 PM
yeah N1C VX... black VX too. fcuking northers! lol

njc11
26-11-07, 03:08 PM
yeah N1C VX... black VX too. fcuking northers! lol

Now i am confused?!? lol i should have explained myself better! :roll:

My user name on .org is njc11.. but my avatar is the rear of my car showing the reg N1C VX!!

Which is why i confused myself friday night.. does this make sense now?

Cheers

Nick

Stuart
26-11-07, 03:25 PM
right now im lost!

craig green
26-11-07, 03:49 PM
Even I'm confused.
Sounds like a good session on track.

Whats this under tray talk?

Stuart
26-11-07, 04:01 PM
vx's (like elises) have ally undertrays that cover the bottom of the car. aerodymanics and 5hit. Keeps the engine and transmission clean so any leaks are easy to locate