PDA

View Full Version : is it really cool?????

barnes
01-07-02, 05:47 PM
to own a 1200 nova on a e reg with a motorsport sun strip, a peco bb4 coming out the back at some obscure angle, having a blown centre section, gsi alloys with the centre caps missing, half a bump strip missing, one door slightly a different colout. a revs and fast car and max power sticker on the back windscreen, a k+n sticker in the back window. bass the final frontier rear boot sticker, tax disc stuck on by selotape, astra gte steering wheel missing the horn for extra motorsportness, nova gte front seats with hot rock burns and rips all over then, std beige rear bench, 6x9's in rear shelf that you can see the wires hanging inside the car to the sorny tape headunit playing happy hardcore through just the front mounted tweaters and doing 95 in a 30 with a car full of lads wearing baseball caps all nodding there heads ut of time, the driver with a fag out the window and the passenger looking too stoned to know where he is and a cb ariel on the roof but no cb system.

it isnt is it? sad really, but thats what all nova drivers round ere seem to do

kevw
01-07-02, 05:57 PM
thats what gives Novas a bad name :|

barnes
01-07-02, 06:00 PM
also what most of the roybacer members do as theyre all only. ged isnt even old enuff to walk across the street on his

Ian
01-07-02, 06:09 PM
lmao

yeah ged does give that impression, on about his handbraking and driving like a twat, i await the day he runs someone over or hits someones car and gets a proper smack for it. how many times he crashed now :lol:

dave.gsi
01-07-02, 11:28 PM
barnes...u mised having blue foglights on in the afternoon, neon washer jets(blue) and viper stripes! :lol:

?Marty?
02-07-02, 01:16 AM
And a kenwood sticker.

I actually i saw i really smart modified Nova in Manchester, but it was covered in massive addidas and nike stickers. What the Fuck?!?

barnes
02-07-02, 04:59 AM
lol i did miss the kenwood sticker didnt i.

he almost ran some old woman over when he was trying to race the clio turbo a few months back, he must have missed her feet my mm's on the wrong side of the road and everything. daley, me mate with the clio gave up after 1stgear coz he isnt into absolute loony mad max style comando racing

barnes
02-07-02, 02:15 PM
as in the sad words of rb's muppet king connor and the boy ged, barp, or summit like that, sad really

but ill let ged off coz hes a top bloke

novaexplod
03-07-02, 09:52 AM
i saw a ford fiesta mk2 b reg one of the old ones, rusted up to fuck wiv 6 smack heads, in playin scooter the logical song wiv there 20 watt speakers.

just doesnt work :?

bennyd
03-07-02, 09:59 PM
lmfao..

Quality that! i think every town/city has a nova which matches that description,you see it every day.

ade
04-07-02, 11:35 AM
Glasgows full of neds however they ironically dont drive novas - they drive sooped up mercs or bmw's and most of them hang around my street at 4 in the morning playing full on big up brangra rave music!

All the modified novas I've seen in Glasgow are (strangely) really smart - well looked after, have the usual posse of lads in them but lads well dressed, cruising well within the speed limit with quailty music playing at that just above the usual noise level but respectable enough to turn heads and get the admiring eye from the ladies!

Ah we Weegies know how to pose when we want to!

Dan 5door
04-07-02, 11:57 AM
That used to be me.... :P

Here goes my shameless list of modfiting.....while I couldn't afford anything but beer

Standard 1.2 5 door
Silver hub caps on standard 13" steelies
Standard Suspension hight (which is about 70mm to high)
Stick on Cossie Ventage
Custom "WIDE MOUTH" grille with chicken mesh (which fell out after 2 days)
A CD in the grille
A longmill Sticker in the back window
If neon washer jets where available 2 years ago.... Them To.
A AWIA head unit, with SONY X PLODE front speakers. Sony 6x9's two Longmill subs, and a Boosch Sound amp.... whacked up to full destortion volumne playing free stylers.
A bolt on exhaust pipe from halifords.
and 4 mates all with a fag....

Then I realised I cut out the beer I can modifie a car.... Spot on.

paulrobo
04-07-02, 04:46 PM
I heard someone was rippin it out me car... then i come on here to find its you Mr Barnes!!!! :lol:

novaexplod
05-07-02, 01:06 AM
chicken mesh and a cd hahhaha i wudnt even stoop that low haha wot wos the cd..nusery rhymes for 3 yr olds haha

sorry i had my moment

novaexplod
05-07-02, 01:06 AM
chicken mesh and a cd hahhaha i wudnt even stoop that low haha wot wos the cd..nusery rhymes for 3 yr olds haha

sorry i had my moment