PDA

View Full Version : Just sold the nova

yellow nova
19-11-07, 09:22 PM
:eek: Conrad form here just turned up tonight with a lot of money :cry: and you know what i'm like lol so it's gone

Adam
19-11-07, 09:30 PM
wtf? lol

novacabrio
19-11-07, 09:31 PM
eh?!

Riggy
19-11-07, 09:31 PM
lol gutted i suppose dave , didnt even know you wanted to sell , must have your eye on another one though ,

that was one of the nova's i would have actually bought lol

peester
19-11-07, 09:38 PM
your no nova enthusiast! :-(

.. im kiddin dude; end of the day almost anyone (bar keith) would sell up for the right monies ????'s .. better have been a silly amount tho.
Now youll miss it.. again lol

Adam
19-11-07, 09:41 PM
I've read you have a habit of buying/selling cars lol

LONG~BAR
19-11-07, 09:42 PM
I've had two and h8 them now.(still think they look good though) I've gone over to the Japside

krobinson
19-11-07, 09:44 PM
Lol, this thread doesnt supprise me at all! Hope your new car's just as awesome dave :D

Keith

Nick J
19-11-07, 10:05 PM
Hey Dave, I knew this thread was on its way soon especially after we nearly had a deal the other week with my astra etc, I'd like to say you now have some cash to buy it, But its provisionally sold however the nova would welcome you as a new owner as your used to polishing as regular as me! I know you probably have your eye on something else I just hope it still has a griffin badge! Nick.

novacabrio
19-11-07, 10:13 PM
Hey Dave, I knew this thread was on its way soon especially after we nearly had a deal the other week with my astra etc, I'd like to say you now have some cash to buy it, But its provisionally sold however the nova would welcome you as a new owner as your used to polishing as regular as me! I know you probably have your eye on something else I just hope it still has a griffin badge! Nick.

I was banking on that you'd already had a call lol

Nick J
19-11-07, 10:16 PM
I was banking on that you'd already had a call lol

lol, I can honestly say....................... not as yet!

novacabrio
19-11-07, 10:18 PM
Either that or he is trying to get my number lol

Nick J
19-11-07, 10:19 PM
Either that or he is trying to get my number lol

lol Quite possible fella!

Lynsey
19-11-07, 10:37 PM
:eek: Conrad form here just turned up tonight with a lot of money :cry: and you know what i'm like lol so it's gone
Dude you could have taken me for a spin before you sold it :( What's next then? :D

SRimon
19-11-07, 11:23 PM
didn't even know it was forsale lol

craig green
20-11-07, 10:50 AM
It wasnt. He had a knock...

conad
21-11-07, 06:09 PM
it was meeee... im now the proud owner of a shiney red nova turbo, and so far its doing me proud (apart from the blow out i had this morning :()

raymond
21-11-07, 06:12 PM
you got a very nice motor there fella seen it when i picked the haedlight pros of it

very clean:thumb:

conad
21-11-07, 06:15 PM
yes indeed, just gotta spend a few hundred pound a month on cleaning products to keep up the good work lol

JSeymour
21-11-07, 06:22 PM

do you break even with buying and selling cars all the time or is it a 'who cares' matter?lol

conad
21-11-07, 06:24 PM
do you break even with buying and selling cars all the time or is it a 'who cares' matter?lol

from talking to him, it sounds like its a 'im loaded and im bored' type of thing lol lol

yellow nova
21-11-07, 07:39 PM
Conad was it one of the tyres on the nova they are brand new :confused:

no i all ways lose money but it's a hobby :thumb:

from talking to him, it sounds like its a 'im loaded and im bored' type of thing lol lol

I wish i'm just a poor valeter Nick caro as all the money lol

conad
22-11-07, 09:39 AM
ye it was the front nearside tyre, i was lucky i was only doing about 40mph, made a hell of a bang though... bloody sh*t myself lol.... so she's got polished speedlines on again now :)

njc11
22-11-07, 10:14 AM
Conad was it one of the tyres on the nova they are brand new :confused:

no i all ways lose money but it's a hobby :thumb:

I wish i'm just a poor valeter Nick caro as all the money lol

Yeah right! lol you keep all your cash in your mattress mate! I work hard 9 till 5 5 days a week... & sat mornings..where as you supposidly work 2 days a week! lol

Conrad.. Blow out? They were brand new Toyos :eek: get the wheel checked mate?? You have a nice motor there.. my mum owned this for a number of years!

Cheers

Nick
:thumb:

craig green
22-11-07, 10:17 AM
It was looking stunning in the last pics I saw of it. (on the rollers with the newly painted Alessio's).

Enjoy Conad!

conad
22-11-07, 10:38 AM
Yeah right! lol you keep all your cash in your mattress mate!

lol thats what i said to him, an his head must be touching the ceiling now lol!

aahhhh so it was your mum who had it, dont worry mate, its in good hands!

It was looking stunning in the last pics I saw of it. (on the rollers with the newly painted Alessio's).

Enjoy Conad!

well its got polished speedlines on now.... and dont you worry mate, i am enjoying lol

yellow nova
22-11-07, 12:16 PM
lol thats what i said to him, an his head must be touching the ceiling now lol!

aahhhh so it was your mum who had it, dont worry mate, its in good hands!

well its got polished speedlines on now.... and dont you worry mate, i am enjoying lol

I've still got the paper work her from when i bought them if you need it they should still be under warrenty

njc11
22-11-07, 12:24 PM
Have to say thought the polished speedlines looked the best! :cool:

Cheers

Nick

yellow nova
22-11-07, 12:28 PM
the day i got it back
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z219/broomy_2007/novaforsale001-1.jpg
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z219/broomy_2007/novaforsale010.jpg
The day i sold it :cry:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z219/broomy_2007/Image064.jpg

conad
22-11-07, 12:29 PM
well the plans are to get another set of bumpers (painted black) so i can swap between red bumpers and polished speedies, and black bumpers and black speedies!

thanks for giving me a ring mate, il see what my mate says and il let you know, probably got something in my tyre!

conad
22-11-07, 12:39 PM
and roughly 5 mins ago

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/conad/DSC00075.jpg

krobinson
22-11-07, 12:42 PM
Looks good on either speedlines!!

njc11
22-11-07, 12:52 PM
and roughly 5 mins ago

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/conad/DSC00075.jpg

Its looking very nice!!

Cant believe he sold it!! after spending a load of time on sorting it.. i would have thought he would have enjoyed all his hard work for a while.. :confused:

Oh well... im sure he'll get sommit else, then sell that and buy another Nova!! lol

Cheers

Nick

krobinson
22-11-07, 01:23 PM
To be honest, when you go that far on a Nova, the fun is always in the building!

Keith

yellow nova
22-11-07, 01:44 PM
Its looking very nice!!

Cant believe he sold it!! after spending a load of time on sorting it.. i would have thought he would have enjoyed all his hard work for a while.. :confused:

Oh well... im sure he'll get sommit else, then sell that and buy another Nova!! lol

Cheers

Nick

like keith says i enjoy buliding them, and it's good to say i did that in my garage at home because they all go :wtf: which is nice going to look at a car tonight

conad
22-11-07, 01:50 PM
oooh what you going to see?

vaughanmc
22-11-07, 05:43 PM
Looks minted as hell

Keep her lit! :D

Adam
22-11-07, 05:46 PM
Tis a very cool motor, some top work gone into it.

Personally i preferred the black speedlines on it.