PDA

View Full Version : The REAL exclusive pics of my car.....

lancy
30-06-02, 05:50 PM
ok, so after a novaload peep sayin theyve got exclusive pics, which have really been about for months......

havent they Breeny ;)

i just thought id let you know that there will be an exclusive review @ www.cruisetime.co.uk soon.

so if your too skint to spend 4 quid on REVS to see, youll be able to see then.

Dave_Hay
30-06-02, 05:58 PM
this car is turning into another pepe

is it ever gonna see the road

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dave_Hay
30-06-02, 06:01 PM
lol who did lancy cyber with? geds missus? that fiesta lass?

barnes
30-06-02, 10:55 PM
lancy, be honest to yourself, all this hype for that heap? i mean think of the money youve wasted on the worlds first potaloo on big ryms. i mean shite, its well gay looking, that pink paint, feck me. i seen it on the road the other day, it was being towed, does this thing actually work or are the wheels to big that even a feckin 900bhp drag engine couldnt make it move????

lancy, the worlds first owner of a nova static caravan.

lancy
30-06-02, 11:04 PM
lmao

barners your about as funny as your mum. :P

barnes
30-06-02, 11:06 PM
true, she found yer dads cock size quite amusing like

anyway, is it really worth me wsting fuckin money on a car mag just to see ur car????

well??? is it??? feck me this is hard earned coin ur wanting me to part with. the mag best come with summit free

lancy
30-06-02, 11:25 PM
lol

funny you should say that, it comes with free stickers, ste says there nice but i aint seen em.

best bet is do like u always do barnes you gypo, nick one!, then run back to the rainbow painted caravan

lmao

dave.gsi
30-06-02, 11:49 PM
stickers are pretty poo really..........i've used one out of the whole sheet..the www.revs.co.uk one on my sunstrip, never been on the site but it looks quite cool above my www.novaload.net one :wink:

the rest are shit like saxo,pug and gay pictures

barnes
01-07-02, 05:04 AM
i think my rainbow caravan and your allegro styled oldskool nova got painted at the same place mate???

lol

Dan 5door
01-07-02, 08:50 AM
Gypos are us?

Ste_Nova
01-07-02, 09:29 AM
one of them fits perfectly in the nova mk2 clock

Breeny
01-07-02, 11:06 AM
get your facts right Lancy. I did not claim or post any "exclusives" as I said i wouldnt. It was some other prick on here that did it.

Dan 5door
01-07-02, 02:35 PM
WHOOOOO Breeny Boy, I think by the comment lancy meant that you have had the pictures for months... so you know there old... i don't think he was accusing you of nothing?

Ian
01-07-02, 02:58 PM
any jumping to conclusions AGAIN gen?

?Marty?
01-07-02, 05:38 PM
I don't like the car. It's crap*. lol.

*opinion, not fact.

spanishfly
01-07-02, 08:03 PM
some one at work 2 day said to me someones almost copied ur friends nova (karthik) sorry to say it but it's what they said!! i ain't seen it!!!

lancy
01-07-02, 09:22 PM
Breeny: I meant ud had them for a while, i know u said u didnt post em, no offence intended fella.

Id take it as a compliment that someone thinks my car is like K's, k's was sweet.

those who dont like it: thats cool too, its my car for me to drive, i know people with micras, but i wouldnt have one! lol :lol:

spanishfly
01-07-02, 10:15 PM
good good:) glad u took it as a complement!!! k's car was phat!!!

?Marty?
02-07-02, 01:05 AM
So people don't get the wrong idea - don't want to be seen as someone who dissess everyone elses cars - There were things i really like about the car, some things i would do different myself, and etc.

And when i say i think something is crap, i just mean that overall the car is not to my taste ie. i would have done things (one or two, or maybe a lot of them) differently.

Sid
02-07-02, 09:25 AM
I've bought Revs ... I'm glad I didnt put 19" Diablo's on my Nova now! looks way too OTT.
Don't like the rear window film thingys.
The doorcards are ok.
Rear bumper is ok, not keen on the front bumper.
paint: nice, but I personally wouldnt have the orange, gold or green flek in there (just my personal taste)
I've seen the angle on the rear arch ...thought you may as well have gone all the way and rounded it !! (like mine!)

At the end of the day though, Lancy is happy with it, and he's the main man that matters ...its his car, afterall.
If you dare to be different, you gotta be prepared to take the heat too.

Sid
02-07-02, 09:58 AM
Maybe if I saw it in the metal I would change my mind....
magazine features dont always do the cars justice. We'll see.

Ste_Nova
02-07-02, 11:41 AM
Don't like the rear window film thingys.
paint: nice, but I personally wouldnt have the orange, gold or green flek in there (just my personal taste)

the windows are sand blasted not stickers
is flip and has no flek

Sid
02-07-02, 05:02 PM
Fair comment Micky.

Defo alot of time and effort put into it ...its a good thing that he has done it to a Nova ...it keeps the modding game n' name for sites like Novaload alive... and Nova's in general
...u know what I am trying to say?

I would prefer that to a bog standard car, anyday!
But not sure of a few things, thats all.

Dave_Hay
02-07-02, 05:24 PM
steves cars ace

lancy
02-07-02, 09:41 PM
just a quick note to say thanks to ste so explainin.....

there is no fleck in my paint.

and:

THE WINDOWS ARE REALLY ETCHED (no stick on film crap.)

dave.gsi
03-07-02, 12:20 AM
personally don't like the windows.............but that fridge.. :lol: :lol: gotta get me one of them. seen one today in silver for ?80 and a size smaller for ?60 in white. i.m tempted by the smaller one and lobbing it into the boot! roll on cold beer in the summer :D :D :D

?Marty?
03-07-02, 01:39 AM
You can get fridges in some 'posh' cars as optional extras.

And if you find it that exciting why not just get a motorhome? Then you'll have a cooker and etc to go with it.

lottie22
03-07-02, 06:38 PM
hola!!! ta ged for keeping me company today ;)

feck me think it about time u had a birds opinion on this ;)

novas are the most common cars for young lads and lasses rite, there are loads of em about if you want a nova to look smart in my opinion you need to do something different to em otherwise its just another nova.

Anyway dont think lancy has done it to impress any of u but himself, he wanted it that way, like any of you lot would do add bits that ya want.

i think it has turned out alot better than i had imagined, well with lancy doing it and not having a clue (only jokin), you have to give him that he and his mates and family have helped, while thousands of us go to bodyshops and have it done. he has had the time patience and money to do it so id give him that.

ya wont be criticising the fridge when he at a show with nice ice cold beer and urs is warm will ya :P

lottie

Sid
03-07-02, 07:50 PM
I was excited by the fridge! ..But most of my family are all tall, so where would they put their legs!??
Good on you though Lancy.
Saw Revs again ...the car is growing on me, I must admit (but still dont like the etched windows). It is different though, so nice one.
Well Done!