PDA

View Full Version : [b]PICS OF A VERY UNIQUE NOVA[/b]

djp_y2k
30-06-02, 01:12 PM
here is just 1 pic of what the boot looked like about 4 weeks ago.

More of the rest of the car should be on by the end of next week.

The whole thing should be ready for the beggining of August (I hope!).

Have a quick look at

www.geocities.com/djslinky_y2k

If you look go to 'The transformation and then pictures, you should find it.

kevw
30-06-02, 01:51 PM
woooo that boot looks mad, did you do it urself?

Sid
30-06-02, 07:33 PM
Its gonna be good 'un !
Why do these things take so long!?

dave.gsi
30-06-02, 11:17 PM
erm.......just athought........where r the rear lights goin??? :o

Dan 5door
01-07-02, 08:55 AM
Looks mental

Dave- the custom rear bumper started out as a Quad Conversions one (hence with lights in bumper jobbie) So I assume they will be in there.... :wink: MENTAL :o

djp_y2k
01-07-02, 06:51 PM
No the rear lights wont be going in the bumper. I had the light holes smooted over when I bought the quad conversions bumper. I didnet like the look of them.

Think ford focus and morette and you will get the idea of the rear lights.

dave.gsi
01-07-02, 11:19 PM
oh fuck!! :o i think the boys gone mad!!

good luck mate......i think u may need it lmao

?Marty?
02-07-02, 01:12 AM
Are you doing the mods because it's what you think is fuckin' smart, or purely to be mad/different?

I like totally bonkers mods, though the more mad you get, the easier it becomes to go OTT and waste a lot of time, effort and money on what turns out to be a pile of shite, resembling something out of thunder-birds.

Can't wait to see the finished motor though. Good or bad.

djp_y2k
02-07-02, 06:09 PM
I know exactly what you mean. If I go over the top I will f*%k it write up. Hopefully I have reached the boundery where it is classed as insane and very unique.

Im doing it coz I think it will look good. I have already designed it on computer and it looks the nuts.

And because I want a cover car. For this it needs plenty of unique mods.

Just look at the revs cover car this month. Also shown in the forum on one of the posts. Its Ment :o :o :lol: :o :o

novaexplod
03-07-02, 09:32 AM
r u gonna put the lights nearer the top of the boot next to the windscreen like them cars u mentioned??

thats all i can think of

djp_y2k
03-07-02, 12:52 PM
I should have pictures on my web site in a couple of weeks of the car finished, not sprayed though.

I will put a post on here to let you know.

I am adding pictures the site each week now of what it looks like and how it is coming on.

Ian
03-07-02, 01:05 PM
keep up the good work, but try to keep it still looking nice, you can go too mental and ruin it. eg jets astra on 20s stupid tfatf style graphics.

Sid
03-07-02, 08:03 PM
Cant wait for the pic's...

novaexplod
03-07-02, 11:25 PM
0X yeh me neither 0X