PDA

View Full Version : strut tops

dj_wudgey
16-11-07, 02:26 PM
does any one know if they still sell strut top replacement panels new at vauxhall dealers ?? or any where that does top quality ones as i cant really be botherd with sh*t quality parts that dont fit properly i may aswell replace them both as a little rust is appearing around them now as im fitting the engine bay plating kit but just dont know where to get good quality parts from. i used sel imperial last time and well there is one word that describes the quality of the parts i got last time W**K!!!

so can any one help me please as i really want to buy some before i spend all my money lol

thank you!!

craig green
16-11-07, 02:34 PM
SEL are pretty rough tbh. I prefer HADRIAN panels, out of the green book at most autofactors.

Try looking in Duicks thread in the traders FOR SALE forum to see if he lists them. He is bringing over some genuine GM panels from Germany at christmas time IIRC.

Failing that, chop the good bits from a scrapped car. Theres a mint, brown A reg 3dr hatch for sale near me. Well mint in that area anyway. Good front end. ?150, thats cheaper than the genuine panels from a dealer.

Jack
16-11-07, 05:16 PM
Theres a mint, brown A reg 3dr hatch for sale near me. Well mint in that area anyway. Good front end. ?150, thats cheaper than the genuine panels from a dealer.
If that was a mint, brown A reg saloon, I'd be round there in a flash :D