PDA

View Full Version : Genuine brand new doors and mk2 front wings.

Nick J
15-11-07, 10:46 PM
Hi All, Following my advert for the nova I am putting these parts up for sale, Basically I bought these for the future preservation of my nova and have stored them but now as the nova may be possibly be going these are up for sale too so this is what I have........

One set of nova doors totally brand new unmarked/undamaged etc

One set of mark two front nova wings brand new unmarked/undamaged etc

I paid 475 for the lot iirc so I'm looking for ?450 at this moment in time I'd rather they go complete and be collected or you can arrange your own courier etc I'm not going to bother with pics due to the fact we all know what these items look like! All I can say is they are mint etc, please pm for any more details, regards, Nick.

offplot
15-11-07, 11:37 PM
I'm interested in the doors if you will split the package
PM me if you need contact details

Nick J
16-11-07, 09:44 AM
I'm interested in the doors if you will split the package
PM me if you need contact details

Pm's replied to, thanks.

stuartyj21
16-11-07, 12:03 PM
hi i would be really interested in the wings but would need postage to n.ireland. pm me with info:thumb:

adam c
16-11-07, 05:51 PM
if you do split can i have 2nd dibs on wings please

Lee H
16-11-07, 08:23 PM
Interested in the wings if you will split Nick.

matthew172
16-11-07, 09:48 PM
ill buy the drivers door nick if you are intrested in splitting

offplot
16-11-07, 09:52 PM
Pm's replied to, thanks.

cheers for the pm
they are worth every penny fella but too dear for me at the moment :cry:

Nick J
17-11-07, 09:56 AM
Ok, As theres a fair bit of interest I will split the wings from the doors but I dont want them going without being a pair etc so one pair of wings... ?150 And one pair of doors ?300. As said I dont want to post these as there bound to get damaged You only have to see Keith robinsons wip for that! Pm for any more details, thanks, Nick.

Nick J
18-11-07, 03:47 PM
bttt

Nick J
18-11-07, 06:13 PM
Wings now provisionally sold to Lee H, thanks.

let_nova
18-11-07, 06:22 PM
hi. hijack here . . .were did you get the new doors?? ta

Nick J
18-11-07, 09:05 PM
Doors now also provisionally sold to nicky wilko.....

For the others that have shown interest in both doors and wings please keep an eye on this thread just in case the sales fall through, many thanks, Nick.

Incanova..... I bought them privately from a guy who intended to build a top nova that never happened and he sold all the bits off etc.

Nick J
20-11-07, 08:59 PM
Doors and wings have now been collected, many thanks to Lee H and Nicky wilko, regards, Nick.