PDA

View Full Version : bye bye astra

Dan
15-11-07, 10:05 PM
and hello focus :wtf: . Yep i went out on sunday and decided to buy a new car. The 54 plate sri we had was ok and nippy, but with the few issues we had with it meant the missus was never overly confident in it and fancied something different.

luckily depreciation and walking into the right place at the right time meant i grabbed a few quid out of my account and got her this......

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff163/Dan_R_album/carfront.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff163/Dan_R_album/carback.jpg

Its a titanium model which from what i have read is the top of the range before the st :confused: . Basically it has more than enough toys and a decent sony setup inside it. another bonus is the privacy glass which the kids love as it means no more blinds on the windows.

Compared to what it sold for new in april i paid just over half of the original cost :eek: and as insurance was below 300 quid fully comp for me and the missus it was a no brainer and ideal as the family car. :thumb:

Dan-SR
15-11-07, 10:22 PM
trater lol

sounds ok :)

Saloony
15-11-07, 10:28 PM
Yeah the Titanium is almost top spec next to the Titanium X in the luxury stakes, the ST3/500 is top spec in the sports end.

TDCi per chance??

Dan
15-11-07, 10:30 PM
lol lol with the omega in the background and the nova, the vauxhalls still outweigh the ford 2-1 lol. and nope, she was sick of the sri td so wanted a change back to petrol, not fussed either way personally so let her have the choice

craig green
15-11-07, 10:55 PM
I bet somewhere, someone else this week has paid more than you have for an older, lesser model of Focus.

Fair play. I'd rather be seen in the mk5 but I bet thats better in many ways. Nice.

Dan
16-11-07, 07:11 PM
tbh after having the astra the last few years its appeal has worn off with the issues that cropped up hence we broke the vauxhall trend for a change (had new vauxhalls since our first k reg nova spin back in the day lol )

this may be no different but its not about being seen driving it rather something safe for the family and as practical as possible :)

Its look is growing on me slowly i have to admit, although she has already been told to bog off in a harsh manner lol , 6 bloody hours we had it home and she mentions st wheels :eek: cheeky bugger

Lee
16-11-07, 09:14 PM
Looks nice that do.

Welcome to the world of Ford customer services. I dont care what you say, your local branch will be chock full of retards, just like mine is lol

Stuart
16-11-07, 09:15 PM
cant be worse than the utter morons that make the ecus...... ummmm

Ash
18-11-07, 12:30 AM
Looks nice that do.

Welcome to the world of Ford customer services. I dont care what you say, your local branch will be chock full of retards, just like mine is lol

I got a pint on mine being worst :roll:

Personally I think the focus is fugly, but still a smart car :thumb:

Benn
19-11-07, 09:28 PM
bbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

paulnova
19-11-07, 10:56 PM
bargain...well done :thumb: