PDA

View Full Version : Spotted ''www.novaload.com'' ??

NovaLad
13-11-07, 11:03 PM
Was down crappy rochdale CREWZZ tonight and noticed a grey nova with big OPEL sticker at top of rear screen and i'm sure the stickers in the rear quarter windows said ''www.novaload.com'' anybody else seen this??

And i am sure i have seen it on here somewhere?

Dave.
13-11-07, 11:12 PM
well where pngclub.com, so it aint us lol

NovaLad
13-11-07, 11:13 PM
I mite be wrong but i am 99.9% sure it said dot com (.com) at the end.

Jack
13-11-07, 11:27 PM
Some muppet charv getting the url wrong no doubt.

Wasn't it .co.uk back in the mists of time?

Kinky Monza
14-11-07, 12:36 AM
.net lol

paulnova
14-11-07, 02:51 AM
.net thats the one :)

Jack
14-11-07, 08:09 AM
Yeah, I know it was .net, but I thought waaaayyyyyy back in one of the early incarnations it was .co.uk...

craig green
14-11-07, 09:29 AM
LOL. Cuiser probably hasnt even got a PC in that case!

NovaLad
14-11-07, 09:47 AM
Well like i said it was at rochdale townhall carpark with nobody in it, it was grey with a big sticker on the back screen saying OPEL and then novaload stickers in the side windows. I think it also had them rims that novalicious nova had the ones like fans.

Ryan5cyl
14-11-07, 11:17 AM
Was it a silver mk1 with 5 stud fan type wheels and very low? If so its some C20let engined beast that came to the Wirral cruise a while ago with Avo coilovers etc :D

craig green
14-11-07, 11:26 AM
If so its some C20let engined beast that came to the Wirral cruise a while ago with Avo coilovers etc :D

Most people take their mates or a girl friend! lol

Jim Mcrae
14-11-07, 11:42 AM
IT annoys me when i go to cruises, only about once a year mind, and you see people in novaload.net or what ever stickerd novas driving round like bellends, hardly representing the club well

dave.gsi
14-11-07, 08:39 PM
'croooozes' are for gaylords.

official

Dan-SR
14-11-07, 08:47 PM
/\ 0k! :thumb:

raymond
15-11-07, 06:16 PM
rochdale car park not been there for years i was on about that the other day i should have come over

is it still as ****e as it use to be

Dan-SR
15-11-07, 06:19 PM
/\ lol!

NovaLad
15-11-07, 11:06 PM
rochdale car park not been there for years i was on about that the other day i should have come over

is it still as ****e as it use to be
If you mean do loads of cars still park up playing loud gay music well watching d1ck heads drive past with rims on front and none on back doing burn outs and drifts in between peoples cars then yeh LMAO!

It's not like other places were you would get out ya car and go look at other peoples cars and have a chat etc...... if a went browsing someone would think you was giving them dirty looks well browsing the cars. lol.

Jack
16-11-07, 08:14 AM
if a went browning someone
I'm not sure what "browning" is as I don't speak yoof, but if its what I think it is and someone tried to do it to me I daresay they'd get a punch in the face let alone a dirty look!

NovaLad
16-11-07, 10:18 AM
lol....

''Corrected spelling'' :p

craig green
16-11-07, 11:40 AM
LOL @ Jack!

Cruising has died a death or should do. Track days are where its at IMO.

The Chavs tend to stay well clear & all the action is well organised & the cars (even cheap ones) appear to go quite fast.

Saying that, I'm sure an observer of a typical PNG meet at a carpark would tell there friends about the Nova cruise they saw. Ahwell.

Dar
16-11-07, 12:29 PM
Saying that, I'm sure an observer of a typical PNG meet at a carpark would tell there friends about the Nova cruise they saw. Ahwell.

Not in the Western region. We don't turn up in Novaslol :thumb:

smcgsi16v
16-11-07, 09:36 PM
Not in the Western region. We don't turn up in Novaslol :thumb:

Thats because nobody owns a road legal one.:thumb:

Lee
16-11-07, 09:50 PM
Thats because nobody owns a road legal one.:thumb:

I do :thumb:

The Novaload point s a good one though, a lot of bellends dont realise its an actual site, they'll just make up the URL, much like 'www.novataken.com' lol

One of the main reasons to drop the name as far as the club was concerned.