PDA

View Full Version : BUMPERS

Anonymous
25-10-00, 01:36 AM
1. Can someone tell me the difference between a GTE, and Sr(e-g reg style) front bumpers.

2. Does anyone have either of them in good condition 4 sale?

3. Would a MK2 standard nova bumper look anygood on a MK1 nova?

any help would be good

Anonymous
25-10-00, 09:59 AM
Hi Mate

As far as i know the only difference between the gte and sr bumper is that the gte was colour coded and the sr wasn't. As for mk2 bumpers i have a mk1 nova sr(Freg) and have just finished putting the gsi front and rear bumpers on they look good. The back goes on no problem, the front does not sit quite right there is a gap under the head lights. I fixed this by fibreglassing extra bits to fill them in it now looks like it was mad like this. I reckon go for the mk2 bumpers makes the car look a lot newer.

hope this helps jon

Anonymous
25-10-00, 10:46 AM
Jon, have u got colour coded GSi bumpers, or r they grey? + where did u get them from, and how much?

Anonymous
25-10-00, 11:42 PM
Hi Rob

My front cost a tenner from a mate and the rear was ?20 from a scrappy took a while to get them. Best bet is to keep checking the nova trader pages. My front was white but i sprayed it with grey plastic bumper paint it goes on really well and you can touch up little chips easily you can see my car on the feature page grey sr

see ya

Anonymous
26-10-00, 12:38 AM
I have both a brand new GTE front and gsi-front and rear bumpers for sale. If your interested mail me.