PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Wiring Guide

Spacemonkey
28-06-02, 09:33 AM
Hey

I have just ripped out my standard vauhall psihy radio out of my mrk2 k reg nova just wondering if any 1 has a guide to wot colours are what

like whats the live cable and the earth?

if i remeber correctly i ended up blowing up my last stero in my last vauxhall coz i got it back to front doh

Stuart
28-06-02, 07:25 PM
as far as im aware the loom "should" have an ISO connector as standard. so it will jsut plug and play with new stuff

Spacemonkey
01-07-02, 10:31 AM
Erm I kinda Cut of the connector Block oops :< can you tell whats live and whats earth Please Please Please

I know dat it is a stoppid thing i has done :(

ade
01-07-02, 01:52 PM
no chance of salvaging the block from the stereo?

If so - just solder the wires back on. If you have access to a haynes manual - the colour codes are in the reference pages at the rear (sorry I'm at work and dont have haynes on me otherwise I;d have posted em for ya! :? )

Ade

Spacemonkey
01-07-02, 02:00 PM
erm i kinda lobbed into the trash :oops:

ade
02-07-02, 01:34 PM
hmmm. Meant to look out colours last nite but forgot - I'll do it tonite for ya n post (unless anyone else does it before hand!)

Ade

Spacemonkey
03-07-02, 09:33 AM
tsk tsk ade, hurray up :) my Sony cd Playa and kenwood kenwod 7 x10's are arriving tomorrow :) and i want to get some tunage lol :) :P

Spacemonkey
03-07-02, 03:54 PM
Hehe it ok ade dont need that info Now, i found the info i wanted in a file on the following Site

http://www.akirwan.freeserve.co.uk/akhow2/ice.rtf

About what vauxhall wire colours are :) Ta anyway :D

ade
07-07-02, 10:49 PM
sorry m8 for not getting back to ya - got side tracked with work etc... glad u found dtls

:D