PDA

View Full Version : ian storey is barnes's current no.2 hero

barnes
27-06-02, 01:18 AM
reading that toilet site for a giggle, just seeing what i wasnt allowed to reply to no more, such a shame, missed out on so much......

when i read a bit by ian storey saying blah blah blah blah im sure this will get deleted like all of barnes posts.

quality, stick it to em, lol.

as for ur car ian, all i can say is if you like it, thats all that matters, i think its cool like, and im critical of everything.

ged changed airflow meters and is now getting 100+bhp back, lol, hmmm, well his car is nippy like, but not the 1000000000bhp nippy he thinks.

7.5 to 60??????????? maybe 60rpm

barnes, banned off roybacer, hated by so many on roybacer, has ian storey to thank for reminding them, lol, cheers, top effort are lass.

barnes
27-06-02, 01:20 AM
oh, and for all you non roybacer readers.....

chip is my no.1 all time hero, lol

chip is the leader, lol, show us the way

(as in 2litre 16v std looking nova sr and fit 16 year old girlie with big breasts, excellent stuff)

paulrobo
27-06-02, 04:05 AM
Barnes you are a clown!!!

I will miss the crazy 3am banter sesh's... maybe have to do it here instead!

Dan 5door
27-06-02, 08:31 AM
LOL @ barnes.....

where is chip, I ain't seen him about for a while :?:

cornish
27-06-02, 09:08 AM
I think he is on holiday - thats why he wasn't at PV.

Fester
27-06-02, 09:56 AM
:lol:

Ian
27-06-02, 11:26 AM
8) :lol:

If ged is obsessed with my car and mods thats fine i'll leave him to it. he is obviously the king of styling (especially when it comes to rabbit hutches) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If he wants to think i copied someone let him, me ste and dave from bat know where the idea came from, and was done last year, as i showed pictures to everyone at the Novaload day in september. I've been copied before it'll happen again, i'm not bothered.

nova---chris
27-06-02, 11:47 AM
*takes a bow* my cars not worthy!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted:

Sid
27-06-02, 11:47 AM
whats been copied on your car Ian ??
and what is the debate about ur car on? what mods?

I saw ur car on Mig and liked it.

barnes
27-06-02, 12:04 PM
whats been coppied on his car??????

nothing, lol, all novas are original these days

Ian
27-06-02, 12:09 PM
ged is saying that i copied the tailgate recess off someone.

copying- well, i have had ste phone me up asking if i was in telford as there was an exact replica of how the car used to look.

and at pod was one too, had estoril blue paint, bat 1 bumper, 206 spoiler, novadose skirts, novadose rear, z3 vents well u get the idea, just take it as a compliment, doesnt bother me, i just thought it was time for a change so changed everything that i did try and keep the car original hence not flushing the tailgate.

Dan 5door
27-06-02, 12:29 PM
is your number plate illegal Ian? Just wondered cause it looks small/???

Copying is part and parcel of modifying... and And to be perfectley honet....

All those years ago before I used the net and all my modifaction knowledge came through magazines....

I saw your car in one, and I was gunna copy it. (Being Honest here) everything about the car I liked... I had decided I was gunna fit a Novadose kit and a scobby vent, and the first time I saw the BAT Motorsport bumper I wanted that. Unfortunatley for me (and Luckily for you) I didn't have the money to get it done.

In that time, I found a Colour Blue I liked more than the BMW colour you had on yours (Which is fucking lush) My colour is amprio blue.

I also found the AByss rear bumper which I thought looked better than the dated Novadose one, and I thought that the Rs2000 side skirts looked cool on novas so I did that....

I had brought a scooby vent, But I sold it cause I decided I didn't want a vent at that time...

Anyway long storey short point... is when people see a car they like, the they will copy it....

2 people have openly admited to copying my car round my way.... one of them has now written off his car and the other's is red.... You may remember Ian you gave me a slating for throwing my toys out my pram cause the guy had the same stuff as me....

It's in the middle of getting a custom rear bumper and different sideskirts now as well as wing mirrors a bonnet vent a small spolier (I sold the kingdom one) mk2 front end etc....

Your the only person I know who takes people copying them with dignaty everyone else (including me) has a paddy

d0gz_bollox
27-06-02, 12:40 PM
well Ive just put some alloys on my car. If I spot anyone else with a nova with alloys im gonna drag em out the car and call them a copier! (with the exclusion of anyone taller then 6.5ft!)

d0gz_bollox
27-06-02, 12:47 PM
hang on dans got one more post then me. cant be having that.

barnes
27-06-02, 01:00 PM
know the feeling, mine was a clean red gsi replica with monterey bonet vent. there was another in town exactly the same apart from the bonet vent and people were racing it, beating it due to the mighty 1litre of girth under the bonet, then coming telling me how there 1400sr was faster than a fecking 192bhp twin 48'd monster 16v nova. i proved em wrong time and again like, but they kept saying coz they beat it the first time they were faster, i gave up. ripped my car to bits, got nowt left no more and im changing colour, and yup it is gonna be blue, lol, but who cares, its a pug colour not a bmw one. it aint gonna look all fancy kitted either, just a gsi replica again in a different colour with stipped and caged inside, ooooh and 300+bhp turbo motor, copy that round my way, i dare you to try, lol

basically, jealousy is a sad thing. ive had my nova keyed, tried to steal it etc, all coz i work hard for every penny i put into the car. thats right, unlike matt connor, mine is all payed for in cash

Ian
27-06-02, 02:00 PM
:lol: and not with a stolen computer??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

recess is for an illegal plate. but.. it is sized perfectly so i can stick a full size plate over the recess and completely hide it. it then looks like its been flushed and a plate stuck on.

Dan 5door
27-06-02, 02:56 PM
ypu get much trouble for the illegal plate?

I had a smaller one on, got stoped and the copper just wanted to tell me how nice the colour was.... then eventually gave me an "Unofficial" warning about the plate... Hehe

nova---chris
27-06-02, 03:18 PM
Hmmm!

i think u should have flushed it ian

ive not seen that done in my street yet!

:lol:

d0gz_bollox
27-06-02, 03:38 PM
lol with the pikeys living in your street you'll probably see ians car there soon. they knocked that flat down yet?

Ian
27-06-02, 03:51 PM
been told about it, just ignored em, they were more concerned with the noise of the car, they also mentioned the fact i had no front plate either lol.

nah flushed tailgates too common, just wanted to be different.

nova---chris
27-06-02, 04:28 PM
Them dodgy flats am still there.
Nice ppl down this way, lol

:twisted:

paulrobo
27-06-02, 08:26 PM
Yeah but Barnes your still a clown!!

barnes
27-06-02, 11:49 PM
yeah, i know im still a clown robo, lol, but atleast errrrrr, ah sod it im tired

?Marty?
28-06-02, 12:30 AM
Yeah jealousy is sad, but envy just comes with the territory. My car's been keyed and etc.

I like ian's Nova. Nice.

barnes
28-06-02, 12:32 AM
is that ur nova in the pic under yer name?

Dan 5door
28-06-02, 08:44 AM
looks like pinky with a bad boy...