PDA

View Full Version : Yes Im A ****ing Muppet

boyle_46
03-11-07, 12:09 PM
ok Seriously Need Advise

I Took My Car Out As Battery Was Dead , Crashed Into A Fella , Ive No Liscence , Tax , Mot , Insurance , Anything ,

The Fella Dont Want To Go To Police Im Skint And He Needs His Car Fixed , Im ****ing Bricking It !

Advise Needed !

JSeymour
03-11-07, 12:13 PM
hahahaha serves you right!

sell your ar*e, theres a few bum boys on here like you!

NovaLad
03-11-07, 12:14 PM
You don't have to just drive the car to charge the battery...

You could have just let it run ticking over well giving it a few revs or could have charged it up...???

So why did you choose the most stupidest thing ever to do lol

Jim Mcrae
03-11-07, 12:22 PM
You eeeejit! Only option is to pay him. How much damage did you do, how much will it cost?

boyle_46
03-11-07, 12:24 PM
Just Thinking , If I Take Outa Bank Loan Ot Pay The Fella Off He Needs A Drivers Frnt Wing For A Saxo , Westcoast , Dno One Of Thoose Stupid Retarded Things You Do When You Get A New Car I Was Hyped Up Tryed To Reverse Rnd A Corner And Hit It , Aww Well Im ****ed It Happens Aww **** Just Waiting On Cops At My Door Now

Jim Mcrae
03-11-07, 12:27 PM
dont get a loan, get an overdraft, couple of hundrad shold cover it

NovaLad
03-11-07, 12:28 PM
He Needs A Drivers Frnt Wing For A Saxo , Westcoast

So he just needs a new wing?

That aint gunna cost much aslong as you get it allready in the colour of his car.

coochiSR
03-11-07, 12:30 PM
Tool.

boyle_46
03-11-07, 12:36 PM
I Know , Well The Novas Fine Bar My Light Bumper Came Off Clip , Its Just A New Wing He Needs Any Idea On How Much It Would Cost, ??????? ( For Him ) To Get Fixed , My Dads Going To Roll My Balls , Man Is Pretty Sweet He Just Said Look I Know Your Young , It Happens If You Get My Car Fixed It Wil Go No Further , He Knows Im Not Insured And That **** , A Face I See Al The Time , Lives In Next Street From Me , **** It Hasnt Set In Yet That Dads Selling The Nova And I Could Loose My Liscence Before I Get It ,

Jim Mcrae
03-11-07, 12:39 PM
Just pay for it! sell your car and save yourself from real greif

boyle_46
03-11-07, 12:45 PM
I Know Its Just The Fact I Only Just Got The Thing And Its Going , Brother Laughed At Me And Called Me A Tool , I Dont Think Its Majorly Bad Unless Ive Mangled His Chassis Really Just Going To Have To Take The Beating And Get Money Some How If Its Selling The Nova So Be It , Just A Tool Any Advice On What Way To Get Overdraft / Loan ?? Im Only 18 Are The Chances Good / Bad ?

General Baxter
03-11-07, 12:47 PM
Whats With The Caps At The Start Of Every Letter ?

Novadex
03-11-07, 12:59 PM
its because he has caps lock on and the forum changes all the caps to "Caps At Start Of Each Word" (the whole thing has to be caps tho, no small case at all)... Interesting eh?

General Baxter
03-11-07, 01:03 PM
You Are A Muppet

WOW IT DOES LOL what lol

goldengraham
03-11-07, 01:06 PM
what the hell was you doing driving without license mot insurance etc..?
If i was you i would sell the nova, get money to pay for the the damage, aswell as losing your car so you wont do it again

:thumb:

Jack
03-11-07, 01:51 PM
I DON'T THINK IT CHANGES CAPS ON MINE...

Jack
03-11-07, 01:52 PM
Fo' shizzle :D

And this is perhaps the greatest thread evar lol lol lol

[edit]
Anyway, assuming this isn't a p!ss take - which I'm thinking it may be as surely nobody could be that daft, but hey ho lol - look on ebay for a new wing. Afaik the Westcoast is just a std wing, but you'll need the VTR/S style arch liner to go with it.

It has to be said though. Why on earth did you even consider driving your car with no tax/mot/license/insurance on a public road?!

As for finance advice, first find out how much its going to cost. Figure out if you can afford it without borrowing money, that should be your last option. Do you have a full time job, and how long have you had it? If you do need credit, a loan would be the last thing you want - consider an interest free credit card or as said an overdraft first. And make sure you pay the thing off asap - the last thing you want is a loan sat over your head eating your money and accruing interest at that age.

burgo
03-11-07, 01:56 PM
Whats With The Caps At The Start Of Every Letter ?cos hes a dozy chav prick who thinks hes kool

Novadex
03-11-07, 02:14 PM
I DON'T THINK IT CHANGES CAPS ON MINE...
the whole post must be capital leters, no numbers or punctuation...

Jack
03-11-07, 02:27 PM
But his has punctuation, albeit very poor :p

I know why it doesn't affect mine tho ;) lol

boyle_46
03-11-07, 03:26 PM
Ok now that things have calmed down , and my father has spoken to the owner , the matter is now resolved turns out the fella is also un-insured ( i was insured on my car as a LEARNER ) but i was driving it by myself , i thought look i know how this thing works i can drive it no bother just shows i cant , the guy wants 100 to sort his car and says he is a panel beater himself , and thats the end of the matter , as for me being a chav i can assure i am the opposite of a chav . PS jack thanks for explaining how to go threw the credit part for me , very much appreacheated .

Iain
03-11-07, 03:35 PM
lol Surely you can tell him to f**k off if he's uninsured too?

Nick
03-11-07, 03:38 PM
Lucky, you deserve much worse.

novabex
03-11-07, 04:36 PM
****er.

dannyb
03-11-07, 04:49 PM
the matter is now resolved turns out the fella is also un-insured

The odds must be very much in your favour today. Just learn a lesson from this mate.
Personally, I think your actions are unacceptable in getting in and driving illegally. What would you have done if you'd killed someone etc?

Had I have hit someone uninsured, I don't think I'd tell the world on a public forum.

Had you have hit me uninsured, you might not be able to type right now.

coombsey
03-11-07, 05:19 PM
****er.
lol

Philsutton
03-11-07, 05:48 PM
pmsl what a tool. First thing, if you know you have no mot, licence an that they surely you dont drive like a tool so as to not crash. Yet it always seems to be the other way round, maybe its something to do with bad breeding.

Novadex
03-11-07, 05:51 PM
you diddnt have any insurance at all if you diddnt have any MOT!! Any insurance that you may have paid for will be void! unlucky...

d171jvf
03-11-07, 06:45 PM
spiv. take it as a lesson you got away with lightly.

paddy138
03-11-07, 06:45 PM
so basically two uninsured ****s crashed, serves yas right, hope ya learn from this scare

Alex.
04-11-07, 08:02 AM
I don't understand a word he's saying :(
My brain is frazzled

smcgsi16v
04-11-07, 11:32 AM
I don't understand a word he's saying :(
My brain is frazzled

Your not the only one, I lost all interest when I saw He Put A Capital At the Beginning Of Every Word And Didn't, Know, When, To, Use, A Comma,,,..:wtf:

Kinky Monza
04-11-07, 01:21 PM
I know in the republic you can get away with driving a car on a provisional licence, but the north surely comes under UK law?

You're a to55er for doing it, and to hit another uninsured driver well that really is stupid! your father should beat th crap out of you for it!

Jim Mcrae
04-11-07, 01:24 PM
We all do daft stuff learn from it and dont ever do it again, im not going to give you a hard time, as far as im concerned its forgotton.
Hope you realise how lucky you are!

JSeymour
04-11-07, 01:35 PM
We all do daft stuff learn from it and dont ever do it again, im not going to give you a hard time, as far as im concerned its forgotton.
Hope you realise how lucky you are!

lol yes mummy.

Jim Mcrae
04-11-07, 03:33 PM
lol yes mummy.

Thanks for ruining my moment, i almost felt philisophical!

Lee
04-11-07, 08:57 PM
Its a shame really, as we would all overlook the fact your uninsured if you'd managed to write off the saxo lol

ade
05-11-07, 12:47 AM
I'm gonna dob you in to the fuzz!