PDA

View Full Version : mofo SCUM

?Marty?
26-06-02, 02:16 AM
My car's been broken into and all i.c.e. and other items stolen - in a cinema car park with cctv, with the Thatcham cat 1 going off. No one saw anything, the police were useless.

Also (unrelated to the above) - it's been badly dented/scratched/keyed on five separate occasions. And today some-one's cevered it with spray-paint.

I think i know who it is, although it may be possible that they're all separate acts by different people, but i have grounds to believe that it's a certain person.

THEY IS GETTING FUCKED UP!!!!

Ste_Nova
26-06-02, 09:09 AM
this is why i don't leave my good car anywhere where i can't see it and i use my ?75 shitter for work etc

Dan 5door
26-06-02, 09:35 AM
fuck animals some people mate :cry:

Ric 16v
26-06-02, 05:54 PM
fucking bastards eh !!! I recently got a brand new set of speedline allesio 2s which cost ?800 nicked from my garage and its got 4 locks on it u couldnt believe how pissed off I was !!!! I recently got a clifford concept 300 fitted and Im soon getting the avant guard 4 as well so people dont stand a chance of nicking my car, fucking cunts !!!!!!!

?Marty?
27-06-02, 12:00 AM
yeah, no one's got a chance of nicking the car coz of all the gadgets i've got in it, but i can't stop the jealous fuckers from vandalising it.

i've got over 30 mates/people with modified cars keeping their ears to the ground now, as i recon the little fuckwit responsible will brag to somebody about doing it. then i will set about removing some of their fingers with a stanley-knife. (i might take some digital pictures and post them on here. so people know what will happen when they mess with 'The Daddy').

Dan 5door
27-06-02, 08:39 AM
hope you find out who it is mate....

Ste_Nova
27-06-02, 09:07 AM
if they had time to nick all your ice etc with the alarm going off then i had easily enough time to hiab it onto the back of my truck :lol:

ade
27-06-02, 11:45 AM
Bang out a order. Doesnt matter wot u do now adays if they want in they'll get in.

Theres a current spate of car jackings in my area - big truck with a crane comes along, lifts the car n drives off - with the alarm on the back going off - people just think its either broken down or its the police lifting crew!
:?
Make sure the blades nice n rusty covered with salt n lemon for that exra sting :twisted: