PDA

View Full Version : allergic to apples?

BIGS
01-11-07, 04:45 PM
Just wondering if anyone else is allergic to apples. It seems that im the only one out of everyone i know and no one has heard of this before. Am i a one off freak lol

mowgli
01-11-07, 06:46 PM
You must be the only person in the scrumpy region with it, how does it affect you, with me I get quite dizzy & sometimes vomit after only 8 or 9 pints of cider.

Jack
01-11-07, 07:51 PM
Am i a one off freak lol

... yes lol

Philsutton
01-11-07, 08:21 PM
bit of irrelevant information for you, apple seeds contain cyanide. Not enough to worry about though.

Iain
01-11-07, 08:26 PM
What if you eat a plate full of apple seeds?

Philsutton
01-11-07, 08:27 PM
depends how many as the concentration isnt that much but if you eat enough then your ****ed

Iain
01-11-07, 08:30 PM
I vote you to test it out for our safety...

Philsutton
01-11-07, 08:35 PM
I cant think of any situation anyone might be put into that would require of them to eat a plate full of apple seeds, so i think people are all read safe lol

ade
01-11-07, 10:16 PM
lol
I was always tought never to swallow paale seeds because it'd sprout and youd die from apple tree growing in your tummy syndrome.

So - if you are alergic to apples are you allergic to anything made with them - like cider?
Is it all apples or just Granny Smiths?
What about crab apples?
and Apple tango?

Speaking of deadly stuff - braken (the stuff thet grows in forests) has hydrochloric acid for "blood" - the only true "alien" plant

The daddy longlegs (allegedly) has the worlds most deadly poison - but has no mouth parts to bite with - althouh this probably relates to the daddy long legs spider of Australia

Ash
01-11-07, 10:48 PM
bit of irrelevant information for you, apple seeds contain cyanide. Not enough to worry about though.

I'm sure thats peach stones and almonds... maybe all three... and who said fruit (and nuts) were good for us... lol

Kinky Monza
02-11-07, 12:21 AM
So, theoretically speaking, someone was held at gun point and forced to swallow apple seeds they'd die if they had enough of them?

Jack
02-11-07, 08:25 AM
Perhaps. Either that, or, given a few months, they'd have a huge orchard in their belly lol

5T1G
02-11-07, 12:06 PM
Re daddy long legs,

I heard that two although i heard that there teeth aren't sharp enough to penertrate the skin hence the reason the always fly towards your eyes (softess entrance to your blood system?) bloody things

DTR-DEVIL
02-11-07, 12:41 PM
Yer i heard something like,

Daddy longs Legs have the the Most Poisonous Bite in the World. But They Have No Teeth lol

Although Its The Worst BullSh!t ive ever heard, theres always a Gullible one!

Jack
02-11-07, 12:45 PM
I reckon the crane fly started that rumour (http://www.snopes.com/critters/wild/longlegs.asp) down the pub so people would be scared of them and wouldn't pull their legs off all the time

DTR-DEVIL
02-11-07, 12:49 PM
I reckon the crane fly started that rumour (http://www.snopes.com/critters/wild/longlegs.asp) down the pub so people would be scared of them and wouldn't pull their legs off all the time

yer i know, poor little ****ers, i mean its bad enough they only live 24hr's, at least give em the freedom to walk around!! lol

Lee
02-11-07, 01:09 PM
LOL, thats a common error. It doesnt relate to OUR daddy long legs, it relates to a spider in the US which THEY call the daddy long legs.