raymond
01-11-07, 04:13 PM
can someone please tell me the colour code for

the calypso red gte
and the bronze gte

Jack
01-11-07, 04:31 PM
Calypso Red: 540 (Opel), 75 (Vauxhall)
Bronze... not sure what colour you mean there?

raymond
01-11-07, 04:37 PM
a lad once had a bronze one up my way a totally different colour from the calypso red he said it was standard colour

cheers for the first one

L33 LEG
01-11-07, 04:39 PM
you mean the nova that asian lad had YEARS ago? that colour was simply awesome imo, and so was the car.

raymond
01-11-07, 04:58 PM
yep thats the one it was original and its now sat on a driveway rotting away:(

L33 LEG
01-11-07, 05:21 PM
where abouts? im guessing ul already have offered him money for it? if not, i want it Lol.

by the way, will i be able to collect that bonnet next thursday day or night? il be coming down with paul hopefully, think he wants to spunk over your nova or something

Eastham
01-11-07, 05:49 PM
i know that gte too. Shabs cousin had it. Bought it off someone who worked at alan price where all the jap stuff is?

raymond
01-11-07, 06:53 PM
where abouts? im guessing ul already have offered him money for it? if not, i want it Lol.

by the way, will i be able to collect that bonnet next thursday day or night? il be coming down with paul hopefully, think he wants to spunk over your nova or something

lol nope i aint offered any money for the car mate

yeah next thurs is good for me mate:thumb:

L33 LEG
02-11-07, 10:38 AM
eastham, think the guy was good mates/cousins or something to the guy at alan price. that car got stolen at least 3 times tho Lol, probs safer letting to rot, less appeal to people.

ray, il see when paul is working and then il let u know what time were coming down.