simiar wheels

so ineed some help/ideas to make a nova look different

cheers craig

Jack
29-10-07, 10:38 AM
Evo front bumper is where its at

Iain
29-10-07, 10:44 AM
A GSi kit looks good compliments a Nova's shape and fits well. Similar colours are probably due to a limited amount of people having a respray. As for wheels, I guess they just go for what is already known to look good (Speedlines) or what fits well (Vaux rims).

If you're looking for something different, why not go for... A non-GSi kit, non-standard colour and unusual rims?! lol

Edit: Here's some inspiration for a unique looking Nova

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/photos9/ststevenova2.jpg

dj_wudgey
29-10-07, 11:43 AM
A GSi kit looks good compliments a Nova's shape and fits well. Similar colours are probably due to a limited amount of people having a respray. As for wheels, I guess they just go for what is already known to look good (Speedlines) or what fits well (Vaux rims).

If you're looking for something different, why not go for... A non-GSi kit, non-standard colour and unusual rims?! lol

Edit: Here's some inspiration for a unique looking Nova

http://www.barryboys.co.uk/photos9/ststevenova2.jpg

this car is awful!!!!

GRUNT 16V
29-10-07, 12:35 PM
that sucks balls!! that does!!! eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh

moffat
29-10-07, 02:17 PM
i was intending to get a flame red car with grey gsi bodykit and white speedlines but first of all i need a car as im only 15

cheers craig

LONG~BAR
29-10-07, 02:38 PM
if u put a bodykit on a nova u're classed as an essex boyracer. if u stick gte/gsi kit on one it look just enough. thats why alot look the same

Stuart
29-10-07, 02:47 PM
**** off, essex is great :p

bodykits kinda went out of fashion, and the dull over used gsi replica with speedlines became the "norm".... hopefully its going to be realised as a dull thing to do and someone will do something different but still sensible.

Jack
29-10-07, 03:06 PM
That white novar is wikkid yo

Go retro and do Mk1 SR look. SR grille with skinny front bumper also looks quite retro, see loggyboy's old red nova.

burgo
29-10-07, 03:09 PM
gsi look has been far to over done. out skool is where its at now ;)

Ash
29-10-07, 05:49 PM
Gsi kit makes you go faster! lol
Speedlines are boring as hell
Red*, white and blue are the most common colours - notice something there...? (British colours)

For inspiration, look at euro stuff, alot of the time it looks gash, but when they get it right... ummmmm:)

*(Red makes you go faster as well)

NovaLad
29-10-07, 05:54 PM
*(Red makes you go faster as well)
So does burgandy

carls nova sri
29-10-07, 06:28 PM
if you want to go for some thing different try a wide arch kit

raymond
29-10-07, 06:31 PM
i think novas with speedlines (or any other vaux wheel) gsi kit look nice simple dont like all these horrible kitted up things

moffat
29-10-07, 07:31 PM
novas with bodykits are horrible they should be sutle but not al the same

Ash
29-10-07, 07:37 PM
Ok... jim's is 'bodykitted' - I think it's one of the best looking nova's i've seen! (on the black wheels anyway :p)

moffat
29-10-07, 07:41 PM
ash your nova is simiular to what i want mine to look like

Jim Mcrae
29-10-07, 10:17 PM
I agree would be lame if all novas looked the same, i insisted i was to bin my 'novadose' side skirts but they aint half grown on me, will add a pair of GSi bumpers but will try to make them stand out a bit, ie maybe smoothing or adding a splitter or even keep the smooth boot and put the plate into a bumper resess, i want to try and keep it looking original but have my own subtle touches too.