PDA

View Full Version : Pvg ??

cheshiresport
28-10-07, 11:50 AM
Have been busy of late so not been on computer much. Tried the other day to go onto pvg forum to see whats been happening in the sport world but the board is offline and all sport info has been moved over here to the member section :cry:

Do i have to become a member on here just so i can read up whats happening with peoples sports? I dont own any vauxhalls anymore after selling my sport a couple of months ago.

I was a member over on pvg. Can anyone throw any light into this?

DTR-DEVIL
28-10-07, 11:51 AM
as far as i know, u have to be a member to get the Sports section. although its not massive and doesnt have alot of activity on it.

NovaLad
28-10-07, 12:00 PM
PVG has closed down...

You need to become a PNG club member to see the sports section as far as i an see.

It's 10 pound to become a PNG club member.

John
28-10-07, 12:51 PM
Join up darren, it's only a tenner! sadly the pvg is now deceased, png has gone full circle now.

scott.parker
28-10-07, 01:34 PM
Yep it's gone..

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88130

Join up darren, it's only a tenner! sadly the pvg is now deceased, png has gone full circle now.

Kinda fells strange to think that it has gone, but...but it also makes sense.

i was thinking to my self the other day the club did a full circle, it started as a Nova owners club, then in the late 90's the Nova started to pettier out and the Corsa was coming through so it became a club for both, then they added the Astra's too (made sense as they gain more members to fund the club)
then it changed over to PVG as running three clubs lost money etc
But then as there is other clubs/forums out there for Astra's and Corsa it kind of ended up killing it's self..

So now we are back to square one and have a PNG just for Nova's again,
mad really...

Scott

Scott

cheshiresport
28-10-07, 09:32 PM
In all honesty John theres not much point me joining up. I know its only a tenner but whats the point of paying even a tenner just so i can see the progress of peoples sports.

Thats all i would gain out of joining as i dont own a vauxhall anymore

John
28-10-07, 09:37 PM
In all honesty John theres not much point me joining up. I know its only a tenner but whats the point of paying even a tenner just so i can see the progress of peoples sports.

Thats all i would gain out of joining as i dont own a vauxhall anymore

Just for curiosty? :p and so you'll want to buy abother one!:)

Seriously any regrets now about selling up fella?

cheshiresport
30-10-07, 10:24 PM
Erm yes and no really.

I do miss it, but work has been so hectic i know it wouldnt have progressed any further even now. The FRP is off the road for the winter with a list of jobs to do and ive not even thougth about starting that either.

Its in good hands and im dying to see it finished along with the rest that should be ready for 2008.

I would love another (not a project though) but it woulpd have to be mint, so unless Rich or Dec decided to sell i think that will be me done with the sport im afraid. Unless i get a touch of nostalgia on my 40th (long time off though)

Steve
31-10-07, 01:42 AM
(cheshiresport) not sure if your registered on mig but decs one is other there and its well worth checking out, even better is its free to view!

Not sure whats happened with your old one, the current owner was making good progress but all is lost with pvg now..

cheshiresport
03-11-07, 11:06 PM
I am on MIG and have been keeping a watchful eye on decs build, hes doing a great job. was also keeping a watch on my old one on pvg but cant now. But then again the lad that bought it is away at the moment so wont be much progress for the time being. Can always keep up to date with Rich's on JOV too.

Just would have been nice to chat to everyone on here though, but not having a sport (or vauxhall) theres not much point in paying a tenner just to come on here every few days and see if anything new has happened