PDA

View Full Version : Miller VRL racing

Dave_Hay
24-06-02, 03:55 PM
we got a team from ere on the go racing in it, or do we?

i know micky, ian and myself both raced in last race (yesterday) and team leadrer micky came a mighty 8th, myself 6th and ian 4th.

ne others racing??

im so gonna be the best racer from ere, just u wait and see. catch the pink racing car with 69 down sides if you can!

Dave_Hay
24-06-02, 11:10 PM
you qualified way ahead of me tho. so that excuse dont work

Ian
25-06-02, 02:14 PM
*yawn* fastest car as usual :P

Fenix_2k1
27-06-02, 11:47 PM
Well if Ian would get his arse round to inviting me after challenging me to join the novaload group then i would teach y'all how its done.

Y'see you just don't really know how to drive a car with a boot :lol: :lol:

Fenix_2k1
28-06-02, 06:29 PM
Fenix_2k1@hotmail.com

Fenix_2k1
28-06-02, 10:09 PM
Well i'm in.

Your league seems a bit off the pace. i put a faster qualifying time in with my other team on Mig and qualified 4th. Over here i'm on pole.

Think you needs to have a word with ged on how to get more power outy of those hamsters.

Who else am i racing against?

Who's novaload racing? Soz mate just had to kick you into touch

Ian
29-06-02, 01:04 PM
i havent left

Ian
01-07-02, 02:02 PM

*coughs* uuurrrggghhhh hockle hockle spit whisper "whos qualified in pole position" hockle urrrghhh spit hockle *coughs*

uve just been overtaken by a weasel!

whered u finish then micky? :lol:

i think 1st and 3rd says it all especially as i never ran a qualifying lap and Team scouse started 8th on grid finishing 1st and novaload racing started 12th finishing 3rd

and as for 2 teams, well i have 2 drivers lol

so ill say it again

Dave_Hay
01-07-02, 02:13 PM
cheating twat!

Ian
01-07-02, 02:57 PM
how is it cheating? its 2 diff accounts, with 2 diff emails and in no way linked so neither team can help each other, im just playing the game twice. nothing to stop you running another team apart from lack of skill :P

Fenix_2k1
02-07-02, 12:28 AM
I too run 2 teams. one on Mig and one on here.

Came 2nd in both leagues. I'm building up some consistency. I think someones maybe selecting the illegal parts in race options :lol:

I'm resigned to a fact that Emma told me a long time backs.

"Ian always comes first!" :lol:

Ian
02-07-02, 01:59 PM
lol u must be mixing your own bird up, and is her horse called ian? lmao

for the first race i did on illegal for this one i didnt, and finished first, i was nearly half a sec quicker than dave hay last night in practice, but it was wet so crap times, and i actually helped dave too in setting his car up, the only settings he had was pink paint and fluffy dice lol

Fenix_2k1
08-07-02, 12:30 PM
Woohoo.

race wins in both leagues this week.

One with illegal parts one without but after seeeing some peeps in the other league get disqualified for illegal parts i'll prob give it a miss next time round.

Just miffed that my first race points before i joined novaload aren't on here. Otherwise i'd be top of the league, take a look at prize money earned.

Ian
08-07-02, 12:40 PM
ahh tahts why you were lucky lol i was 2nd and 3rd with no illegal parts. pushing you all round track

Dave_Hay
08-07-02, 12:40 PM
slowly but surely my cars coming along nicely, 3rd in league now with no top 5 finishes :roll:

micky the big pussy has stopped playing cos hes crap at this game and dont like loosing awwww pass the baby his dummy.

Fenix_2k1
09-07-02, 10:08 PM
Probably doesn't help when your doing pickups on the way round Micky. Maybe you more suited to the VTDL aka the Virtual taxi driving League. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ade
09-07-02, 11:46 PM
K whats this VLR racing lark then?

Ne1 play?

How u play?

MORE INFO! (please)

:D

Dave_Hay
10-07-02, 02:07 PM
just online racing u just set up car to race and well erm race

our team leader is micky but the pussy has stopped playing cos he was crap. so i dont know how ud join team nl