PDA

View Full Version : Ouch!!!

Markyc
27-10-07, 01:02 PM
right drive home from work a couple of weeks ago and some old git decided he would pull out in front of me!! i was allight jst abit sore realy! insurance havn't paid out yet because my excess is more than the cars value!!

my gd old honda!!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h6/markyc66/DSC00052.jpg

and an 07 plate nissian note!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h6/markyc66/DSC00060.jpg

Jst wondering how much do you reckon i cud get paid out im claiming for whiplash and a fook shoulder and knee?? went up the hosptial etc n got notes to bk them up!

hope it will pay for 2 tickets to ausrtrilla lol lol

carls nova sri
27-10-07, 01:18 PM
my mate had a claim for whip lash and had two grand

DTR-DEVIL
27-10-07, 01:19 PM
ohhhh nasty mate, hope u ok! Just claim as much as u can sometimes u might be surprised, least it werent ur nova! lol

BigStan
27-10-07, 02:50 PM
Ouch!!! Indeed !

Markyc
27-10-07, 03:54 PM
least it werent ur nova! lol

yer if i was in my xe i realy think i'd have no legs left!!

gazz
27-10-07, 04:04 PM
nasty mate..
to get a good claim go to a physio and keep complainin of shoulder and knee pain. keep a log of it all even if you take time off work..
you will then get loss of earnings and watever else is included.
as a friend done this and ended up with nearly 5k...

Novadex
28-10-07, 12:11 PM
Can i say i was in the car with you? i could do with a holiday lol

NovaLad
28-10-07, 12:20 PM
I heard the minimum claim for wiplash is around 1 and a half grand pal.

I was in a car crash when i went cornwall and i am currently claiming off that for wiplash a bad shoulder and lower back problems.

Then in a second car crash 1 and a half weeks later into a concrete lamp post.

You will have to do loads of physio aswell as allready said. so far i am booked in for 12 sessions and done 4 allready.

Good luck with it.

EDIT- Also don't be worried about having to sort anythign out because your insurance will sort everything out for you over the phone. All you will have to do is attend the physio if thye book you in.