PDA

View Full Version : Gay in GSI 'n' Straight in SRI

tempted_and_tried
23-06-02, 06:25 PM
My gay mate in Strathclyde, who bought himself a new Mini Cooper a month or two back for his 21st tells me they're 5 Novas in the cruising posse hes in ! 1 SR, 2 SRIs and 2 GSI. The lads who own the SRI's are straight as you can get, the 2 lads in the GSIs are both gay !

My question is, if you're bi do have to put with a 1.2 Merit and if you stay completely celibate do get a 2.0 16V ?

If so I'm gonna go celibate coz a 2.0 16V will be the best ride I ever get ! ;)

d0gz_bollox
23-06-02, 06:36 PM
wtfd wierdo

ade
23-06-02, 06:41 PM
I've got a 1.2 merit and I'm straight! What about the 1ltr possy what are they?

One hell of a weird post - your basically asking a bunch of 20 somethings - predominantly testosterone fired up blokes to admit their sexuality on the internet on a car site! :o

And as fer being celibate in a 2l 16v - the speed them things travel at you aint got much fcukin choice! :D

d0gz_bollox
23-06-02, 06:43 PM
I brought my car not on sexual tendancys but on the fact it was the fastest nova I could get insured on. which predomintatly must back up my straightness as all straight men like speed. puffs like push bikes and such

tempted_and_tried
23-06-02, 06:57 PM
Ade, the poll is annon any way isn't it ? I couldn't give a damn about what other guys do, but I was suprised when he told me !

Any way gay or straight or Merit driver ;) long as a guys into Novas he must be pretty sound !.. Long as a guy doesn't have a Mini Cooper, coz that just makes him a rich bitch :twisted:

ade
23-06-02, 08:18 PM
LOL at rich bitch!

Does he have a matcnhing handbag too!

Youre right its annon but still dont think many will respond - then again may be the time for those who are to come out of the nova closet!
:D

tempted_and_tried
23-06-02, 08:34 PM
no handbag lol but he does have a mean Saxo VTS for sales !