PDA

View Full Version : Part numbers for GSI bumpers

Anonymous
24-10-00, 06:04 PM
Can anyone tell me what the part number is for GSI bumpers as i went in to vauxhall to order them and they showed me a picture of a GTE front and rear bumper and told me they are the ones! I tryed to explane that they are not but they would not listen! Thanks for any help, Rick Draper

Anonymous
24-10-00, 06:38 PM
this is no help but vauxhall are BEEP!(insert own swearword) ive been waiting on a part for a week (at this moment in time) and the guy behind the counter said it would be in the next day ive been fobbed off so may times that once ive got my part im never going back due to religiously being lied to every time ive been in that hole

gaz

thanks for me letting relesae some steam

Anonymous
24-10-00, 06:53 PM
in all honesty i think vauxhall dealers dont know shit about novas. the amount ov times i have had to put dealers right on parts etc is unbelivable.

what u have got to rember is most ov em in there havent been there scince the nova was first made and only have a daft book to refer to.

Anonymous
25-10-00, 01:32 AM
I was going 2 order a bumper, some one said they where ?101, but they wanted ?132+VAT, also i want it black plastic not primer!