PDA

View Full Version : Breaking T'40d SR

womble sri
24-10-07, 05:19 PM
i am breaking my sr of which a spec can be found here http://www.pngclub.com/forum/viewfeaturecar.php?ref=2958

please bare in mind that the pics where taken over a year ago and hence the body work is not in the condition of the pics and most body parts will either be kept if worth keeping.

Parts are as follows

Dellorto twin 40 DHLA carbs which were jetted for the 1400 i am unsure of which jets they are but can check when i remove them at the weekend. they will come with linkage and trumpets but will require new throttle cable as the old one is worn. ?250

Inlet manifold to suit Sri or Gsi head i.e. round port heads. this comes with the alternator bracket, which was never fitted and a union that connects the heater hose to the manifold. it was supplied by tuning.co.uk and cost ?149 plus the heater adapter at ?9 below is the picture they supply of what is included. please note it is used and i am asking for ?100

http://www.tuning.co.uk/vauxshop/media/ManBrackFitt.jpg

I have an Sri big valve head which inside has a piper bp300 camshaft kit which includes uprated lifters and followers as well as heavy duty valve springs the head was rebuilt with these parts and cleaned and skimmed before fitment. the camshaft kit alone set me back near on ?400 so i am asking ?sold as it is in used condition and has covered nearly 15,000 miles. i have the boxes it came in and am sure i have the reciept so that you can see it is not just a standard cam and i am sure it is stamped. i also have the timing disk somewhere.

also available is a red kent vernier pulley which i think i also have the box for! the pulley is mint condition although is used and can be had for ?sold

i also have an ashley 4 branch manifold for the sr which is only just over a year old. it has corroded but as you know this happens after two weeks of use. the rest of the system is sold already. ?sold

256mm solid disks with ate calipers i.e 16v brakes will probably need pads ?50

all of the above are compatible with each other and together made a superb engine on my 1400 and would on your 1400 or even 1600. i will take sensible offers or do a deal on the whole lot.

i also have a gte bumper in white and a whole mk1 so if there is anytinhg particular that you are after let me know but as mentioned the body parts arent really worth having and if they are I will be keeping them. postage will be available on mostk, possibly all parts at buyers expense.

at the moment i have limited web access so dont worry if you dont get an instant reply i will log on on saturday to check replies.

thanks for looking neil.

adam c
24-10-07, 06:03 PM
if the head fits straight onto a e16se can i have first dibs please

womble sri
24-10-07, 10:26 PM
i think it would change the compression ratio may be worth finding out first though. also i am not willing to sell the cam kit seperately as it is all inside the head.

dan23
24-10-07, 10:37 PM
can you post the spec of the carb jets please ?

womble sri
24-10-07, 10:43 PM
i not entirely sure mate what do you wanna now idle and air as i dont know mains and am not to confident taking the to bits! it put out 134 bhp with the cam and other bits by a legendary tuner it will need rejetting anyway if you are to run it on a dfferent set up

adam c
24-10-07, 11:08 PM
if it fits i will take head cam kit and most probably vernier

gunny
25-10-07, 05:37 PM
y are u breaking that car!!!???

hagger
25-10-07, 05:57 PM
hey bud i tried pm'in you but you inbox is full

sidewaysnova
25-10-07, 07:04 PM
Would you consider selling your ignition ie ignition harness, dizzy, coil etc your whole ignition system?

Cash waiting!!

coochiSR
25-10-07, 08:08 PM
Neil, can i ponse the clocks too? Ill let you know as soon i can come and get them buddy!

womble sri
25-10-07, 08:37 PM
yes everything is for sale

womble sri
25-10-07, 10:20 PM
just had a look at postage ?20 should cover the larger items i.e head and cam kit. i wouldnt think it would weigh more than 30kg? and other items will be a lot less exhaust may be costly but i think coochi wants that. i will supply a copy of the invoice to prove the cost orf postage and that im not ripping you off! if you are intrested please let me know as i will advertise the items elsewhere as of next week just thought i would put them on here first.

dj_wudgey
26-10-07, 02:38 PM
are you breaking the whole sr or just the engine ??? whats happening with the shell ???? and is the sr front bumper for sale ????

womble sri
26-10-07, 06:08 PM
called by coochi although i have a white gte one with bumper iron ?40

womble sri
26-10-07, 06:09 PM
and shell needs some body work. its solid but rusty will probably be weighed in or near enough given to someone local unless you want to come and collect

g111mds
26-10-07, 08:12 PM
any pics of the shell as it is now please? Thanks, Jamie

dj_wudgey
28-10-07, 10:16 PM
i would also like pics of shell to wudgey@hotmail.co.uk please

coochiSR
29-10-07, 07:06 PM
Neil, hopefully be up at the weekend for the bits, can u text me a price for all the bumper's grill, spoiler and manifold, Thankee!

dj_wudgey
30-10-07, 09:04 AM
pics of shell please mate to above email i need to see pics if im guna sort out a lift to come and get it as i cant fit it in me nova lol

dj_wudgey
31-10-07, 01:01 PM
are you going to send some pics like mate ???

garyc
31-10-07, 07:26 PM
Whats the bonnet like? How much do you want for it?

womble sri
31-10-07, 10:57 PM
sorry bud havent had much web access i havent got any pics realy the shel is soild but it needs work i.e. bodywork i wil let it go for ?100 it wil have no exhaust system head wil be removed but wil be suplied with sr head and carb on manifold (standard items) no bumpers or spoiler maybe gte front bumper rear interior is removed but will be included but not fitted. apologies for typo errors using infra red keyboard

womble sri
31-10-07, 10:59 PM
manifold mat be gone cooch as i may be doing a deal for lot on sat but if not you can defo have bumpers stil available at price already agrded

womble sri
31-10-07, 11:02 PM
juss read your other post wudjey i wil take picsat wekend when i have daylight shel is soild but arches ned redoing as previous owner has done a bit of a blue peter job of them but other than that its ok bar one dor which i have a spare but would rather keep.

coochiSR
31-10-07, 11:02 PM
Is it ok if i pop up saturday, bout midday, gotta go work first. Really want the mani though mate :D

womble sri
31-10-07, 11:03 PM
gary bonet wil prob go with shel your very close though mate if you want to come habve a lok let me know

dj_wudgey
01-11-07, 12:05 PM
thanks mate well thats fine for me man

tar loads

womble sri
02-11-07, 08:55 PM
ok coochi waiting on reply if i dont hear then its yours

sidewaysnova
03-11-07, 04:44 PM
Hey have you sold ignition parts and alternator bracket? will take the lot PM me if you can

womble sri
03-11-07, 04:55 PM
not yet but bracket will go with manifold. make me an offer on dizzy coil and leads

womble sri
03-11-07, 04:59 PM
took some pics today will upload later she is very solid apartfrom jacking points

womble sri
07-11-07, 10:25 PM
first post updated

azz/andy
08-11-07, 06:00 PM
hi mate how much you want for the dizzy coil and leads etc, really interested will pay tonight by paypal,
cheers andy

womble sri
09-11-07, 10:21 PM
ignition has been provisionally sold for ?80 including postage if he backs out you wil have first dibs

dj_wudgey
05-12-07, 04:44 PM
has shell bin scraped ??? hope not i never actually got any reply and i was genuinly interested ???

womble sri
07-12-07, 06:11 PM
no it hasnt its got a bottom end and some 16v brakes. full interior nut no bumpers exccept front gte which is off car can suppl with original head inlet and carb or with complete sri engine that has been stripped and cleaned ?200