PDA

View Full Version : scooter

turbojolt
19-10-07, 11:14 PM
so i finally i have realized I'm never going to be able to afford a car lol

so i brought a scooter to get around on i don't know how to post pics on this web sit but look here for them

http://pug-club.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=151218#151218

what do you thing then :)

scott.parker
20-10-07, 01:17 AM
so i finally i have realized I'm never going to be able to afford a car lol

so i brought a scooter to get around on i don't know how to post pics on this web sit but look here for them

http://pug-club.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=151218#151218

what do you thing then :)

I think you need to moove out of London and get a car...:roll: lol

NovaLad
20-10-07, 01:18 AM
Join the army

Jack
20-10-07, 10:53 AM
brought (br?t)
pt bring (brĭng)

1. To carry, convey, lead, or cause to go along to another place: brought enough money with me.

bought (b?t)
pt buy (bi)

1. To acquire in exchange for money or its equivalent; purchase.

carls nova sri
20-10-07, 12:26 PM
lmao

turbojolt
20-10-07, 01:10 PM
looks like there are still some dickheads on this web site

dannyb
20-10-07, 02:33 PM
Is it the insurance cost with a car that puts you off? A scooter probably makes more sense in London tbh - easier to get about and park. Will the NCB off the scooter count if you got a car at a later date?

turbojolt
20-10-07, 03:56 PM
yes it is the insurance it will cost me over 1k to insure a car and i cant afford that i have rent and bills to pay you now what i mean

and I'm not sure about the insurance and if dose well :thumb:

all I'm doing with the scooter is building no clams so i can get a gsxr or r6 to try and keep up with the xe and let boys

turbojolt
20-10-07, 03:58 PM
also next year they are going to have stupid laws on getting a car licence any way I'm not spending 2.5k on lessons lol unless my boss pays for them

Jack
20-10-07, 07:38 PM
looks like there are still some dickheads on this web site
Says the person with an inability to grasp basic English

Philsutton
20-10-07, 07:45 PM
Bikes are crap

turbojolt
Says the person with an inability to grasp basic English

see its really easy to talk **** here ain't it but if you done it to my face i would leave you on your arss

by the way I'm dyslexic

turbojolt
whats crap about them mate

Jack
20-10-07, 07:49 PM
see its really easy to talk **** here ain't it but if you done it to my face i would leave you on your arss

by the way I'm dyslexic
I'm sure you would, but you're not here for me to say it to. No doubt you'll have a go at me via your keyboard, as per above. Yawn. And being dyslexic means you can't spell, not that you don't know the meaning of words.

Of course it wouldn't have taken a genius to work out my original post was meant in jest.... :roll: :D

turbojolt
20-10-07, 07:51 PM
i cant spell i do my best and uses the ABC check so sorry if i got some thing wrong

Philsutton
20-10-07, 07:51 PM
They cant go round a corner as fast as a car for one. Ive had the misfortune of working with someone for over a year that seriously thinks bikes / scooters are the fastest things on the planet, he would keep telling me how he smoked off a skyline on his 50cc moped over some speed bumps and out ran the police. He was also a seriously amazing rider, possible world champion yet would fall off his push bike every morning on the way to work. As you can understand I have a natural dislike to bikes at this current moment in time lol.

Lee
20-10-07, 07:52 PM

by the way I'm dyslexic

http://www.yourdailymedia.com/i/u/1HgFwABM.jpg

Calm down dear. Its only a forum.

turbojolt
20-10-07, 07:54 PM
no that should mean you don't like him not every one things there 50cc it a speed best lol

and like the corner thing matters that much just go faster on the straights

i ain't beaten a skyline but have had a little go of the light with a corsa and won by the way mine is a 100cc

turbojolt
20-10-07, 07:55 PM
http://www.yourdailymedia.com/i/u/1HgFwABM.jpg

Calm down dear. Its only a forum.

lol

Phil_G
22-10-07, 01:15 AM
also next year they are going to have stupid laws on getting a car licence any way I'm not spending 2.5k on lessons lol unless my boss pays for them

likewise with bikes, so unless you already got a full licence I would get it done as soon as fooking possible. :)

turbojolt
22-10-07, 07:29 PM
i know mate I'm going to have to look at getting a licence for both mate even if i cant afford insurance i should still get a licence and let a boss pay for me on company insurance :thumb: i hope to get it all before the stupid law in introduced