PDA

View Full Version : Sniffing glue again.

?Marty?
21-06-02, 12:30 AM
Carbon fibre bonnets? Fuckin' cool.
Perspex windows in bonnet? Cool.

What i wanna see is a perspex bonnet - a full replacement one, not just a crappy window. Fit some neons and shit underneath (make sure there's something worth looking at underneath though - loads of chrome, silicone hoses, strut-brace, big engine etc). How cool would that look, aspecially cruising round at night with the neons on (not quite legal though)?

Dave_Hay
21-06-02, 12:36 AM
u really are a prick arent u?

dave.gsi
21-06-02, 12:40 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

?Marty?
21-06-02, 01:15 AM
prick
Pronunciation: 'prik
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English prikke, from Old English prica; akin to Middle Dutch pric prick
Date: before 12th century
1 : a mark or shallow hole made by a pointed instrument
2 a : a pointed instrument or weapon b : a sharp projecting organ or part
3 : an instance of pricking or the sensation of being pricked : as a : a nagging or sharp feeling of remorse, regret, or sorrow b : a slight sharply localized discomfort <the prick of a needle>
4 usually vulgar : PENIS
5 usually vulgar : a spiteful or contemptible man often having some authority

Ste_Nova
21-06-02, 12:07 PM
i just take my bonnet off :lol:

ade
21-06-02, 12:31 PM
could work but doubt it - youd need a dead expensive peice of reinforced acrylic especially if u intended to actually use yer car - it would need to resist the heat coming from the engine (plastic remember) and you'd spend most of yer time cleaning it from the road shite etc...
If however you intended to use it as a show bonnet then that's different - seen plenty at motor shows where concept cars reveal their engines under clear windows/bonnets.

In reality though if u intend to use yer car you'll eventually get some tosspot scratching their initials in it like they do on bus shelters.

Ade

Ian
21-06-02, 12:48 PM
with the help of an artic truck i belive :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

?Marty?
21-06-02, 04:05 PM
Having logos etched into it? Nice one Ade.