PDA

View Full Version : Gsi bumpers

Anonymous
24-10-00, 11:46 AM
I have a 1.4sr new shape I want to put a gsi front bumper....would it be a case of a straight swap??

Also what is the difference between the rear bumper of a gsi and my standard sr...will i get away with spraying mine?

cheers

Anonymous
24-10-00, 11:55 AM
Yes it is just a straight swap.

The difference is the exhaust hole. The GSI has it on show, where the SR one can only be seen from below.

Anonymous
24-10-00, 03:12 PM
Where can I get a GSI front grill?

Anonymous
24-10-00, 04:36 PM
I thought someone said SGi bumpers where ?101, coz i just rang up and got told ?132 + they come in primer, and i want it in grey plastic!

Anonymous
24-10-00, 06:48 PM
nope its not a straight swop at the front. u will need to either buy the correct gsi carrier bar or space your origanal bar with washers coz the gsi bar is longer. with out the spacing or carierr bar the grill will bow down in the center ov the bumper really badly (now u can spot all ov the shody lookalikes!)

also u dont need the gril just the badge which is about ?25 from vuaxhall (i think?) v pricy indeed i paid ?5 for the badge from a scrappy.

try sticking a standerd nova badge of the tailgate into the middle ov the grill for the same look but differnt (if u know what i mean!)