PDA

View Full Version : parts

adamtwin48
14-10-07, 10:09 PM
C20XE injectors. beige x4. good working order.Ideal for tuned 1600 etc ?25

XE throttlebodys x2. Good working order, ideal for flowing or porting etc. ?15 each

XE inlet manifold x2. Good working order. Ideal for powder coating or chroming etc. ?20

Saphire Cosworth intercooler. Good condition. ?50

Corsa b power steering cet up. Includes rack, tank, pipe work, pump and pulley. Was in perfect working order when removed from my corsa b running a C20xe. ?70

C20xe early cambelt cover, just been sprayed in Corsa gsi smoke grey.in good condition. My engine is a late type so therefore it doesnt fit so its for sale. ?25

Adjustable Fuel pressure reg. nice looking alloy fpr with gauge. never used. just installed and then removed. ?35

Standard kkk16 turbo off the let. Comes with manifold and actuator. Works fine and holds boost but does smoke. ideal for a rebuild ?offers

Standard c20let turbo to afm hose. ?10

c20let/c20xe rods. standard rods with ARP bolts. Bolts arent very old at all. I have upgraded to steel rods thats all. ?60

C20let/ c20xe cam blet cover for the late type set up. Un painted and has the holes cut out for the pulleys. ideal for ploishing or painting. Its the metal type.

Rear stainless steel strut brace. 2" tube with tig welded ends. Nice finish but its not highly polished. Fits wth rear steats in and rear boot pockets still in place. Requires no drilling, fits on top of your struts. ?50

all prices dont include postage. pm with any questions.

lynchy
15-10-07, 03:41 PM
u got the standard fuel pressure reg 4sale ?

adamtwin48
15-10-07, 05:35 PM
will have shortly yeah. the 3 bar standrad one for the let or a 2.5 bar for the xe. i have a xe one available now

lynchy
15-10-07, 05:45 PM
its the xe one i need i thought it was 3 bar :tard: lol if u have the xe one how much you looking on posted ? cheers

adamtwin48
15-10-07, 11:05 PM
i may be wrong but im sure i got told the xe is 2.5 bar and the let 3 bar. ?10 posted mate

novathere
16-10-07, 09:27 AM
is the strut brace for a nova

lynchy
16-10-07, 12:35 PM
an xe with blue injectors and a dis pack is a 3 bar.. thats one i need. can come and collect tonight / tomorrow as it wont be here by friday otherwise :roll: get back to me cheers mate:thumb: