PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Brown is a Tool

Lee
08-10-07, 10:35 PM
Im not into politics, but the guy realy is a lying ponce.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

muzzy
08-10-07, 10:39 PM
agreed, but then again most of them are liers

Jack
08-10-07, 10:45 PM
Although in Labours defence, the tories wouldn't be any better. Cameron is a wet lettuce and has come up with some rather dubious policies in the past.

Vote BNP lol

bump
08-10-07, 11:30 PM
Brown is just spin obsessed, always has been.
Never trust anything he says at face value. His spending on the HNS and the change in Income Tax are prime examples.

Don't vote, start the revolution!

Saloony
08-10-07, 11:41 PM
Im pissed by the car tax. Global warming, my ****, just a government spin to get us paying more. Because of this we're loosing our right to freedom of choice when buying cars. Before you just worried about the colour now you have to take into account how much you'll be stung each year or 6months on tax. The tax on a VXR8 or monaro 2005 onwards is bloody ?400. Tossers as if insurance doesnt cost enough already.

smcgsi16v
08-10-07, 11:44 PM
And its not like the old boy *****s the Merciless (or what ver his bloomin name is) is any better, he looks like he will be dead in the next week.

Jack
09-10-07, 12:12 AM
The tax on a VXR8 or monaro 2005 onwards is bloody ?400. Tossers as if insurance doesnt cost enough already.
No offence, but I'm sure those people who can afford >?30k for a VXR8 won't notice a ?400 a year tax bill.

...Incidentally, the percentage of the fuel pump price that goes on duty/VAT has actually decreased since labour came to power - 1995 it was at 72% the price (39.4p on a 54p litre), in 2007 that had dropped to 66% of the price on tax (63.7p on a 95p litre)....

Of course, I'm not saying motoring taxation increases aren't a government scam. They're about as dodgy as an internet cafe full of Nigerians lol

Stuart
09-10-07, 08:08 AM
Brown has no personality to push these lies forward with any credibility.. ok ole Tone was a twunt but atelast he sort of smiled when lying to you lol.

by not voting you are merely alowing the WRONG party in who have gone out to the poor areas and made the scum feel good about themselves (and promised more dole if they vote) so labour get in again.

there needs to be a NOTA line on the voting form so that you can have youre vote counted but have it counted that you have no faith in the current parties.... this should then (if enough people vote like that) mean a joint govt of all parties controlling things in a mixed bag.... its all the same (un)cival serpants doing the work at the end of the day lol.

plus make it illegal not to vote! like it is in oz.

kevster
09-10-07, 08:52 AM
brown = nobhead
thats about it really from me .

Jack
09-10-07, 09:26 AM
by not voting you are merely alowing the WRONG party in
:thumb:

I love people who bash on about politics and name call at politicians, yet they don't vote lol

In the eyes of a politician, if you don't vote it means you're content with how things are. So anybody who doesn't vote is clearly happy with Labour in power by proxy :D

this should then (if enough people vote like that) mean a joint govt of all parties controlling things in a mixed bag
Sounds like proportional representation, good in theory but in practice usually means a mish mash government that can't decide on anything.

tom_beverley
09-10-07, 09:48 AM
Its all wrong the way tax is set up, it needs completely overhauling instead of quick fixes that make things worse.

Doleys have it easy, the people that get their asses and go to work get stung for a massive amount meaning people on 'average' incomes are no doubt worse off than their unemployed counterparts. This needs changing as it is only encouraging people to do jack.

Fuel prices are ridiculous, I know the Government is not entirely at fault here as oil prices are at a high but surely its just kicking us in the nuts raising fuel tax when we are already paying through the nose.

The mind boggles when thinking of all the extra revenue they are squeezing from us, but where is it going? Three guesses- MP's pockets. thats another thing didn't they recently declare that they no longer needed to provide details of their expenses, hmmmm.

Rant over

Stuart
09-10-07, 09:57 AM
:thumb:
but in practice usually means a mish mash government that can't decide on anything.

arent we already there? lol

bump
09-10-07, 12:28 PM
^^ Been there for years, the last real decider was Thatcher and look where that got us.

For the record I do vote, Lib Dem all the way.

Saloony
09-10-07, 01:25 PM
No offence, but I'm sure those people who can afford >?30k for a VXR8 won't notice a ?400 a year tax bill.

...Incidentally, the percentage of the fuel pump price that goes on duty/VAT has actually decreased since labour came to power - 1995 it was at 72% the price (39.4p on a 54p litre), in 2007 that had dropped to 66% of the price on tax (63.7p on a 95p litre)....

Of course, I'm not saying motoring taxation increases aren't a government scam. They're about as dodgy as an internet cafe full of Nigerians lol

Im thinking in the lines of second-hand market. Yeah i fully agree that if you can shell out for one of these motors and other similar ones is fair play, but i thinking of me, i would sell all my cars, yes including the saloon and buy a monaro but now i wouldnt purely because of the tax.

Stuart
09-10-07, 01:50 PM
^^ Been there for years, the last real decider was Thatcher and look where that got us.

a stash of coal waiting to be used when europs cheaper supllies feck off?
unions stamped on fro being stupid?

good things imho.. we could do with that kind of shake up again rather than pandering to the scum that have given labour their rule for so long...

Saloony
09-10-07, 01:52 PM
a stash of coal waiting to be used when europs cheaper supllies feck off?
unions stamped on fro being stupid?

good things imho.. we could do with that kind of shake up again rather than pandering to the scum that have given labour their rule for so long...

Bring back Thatcher and Powell that'll straighten things out;)

Philsutton
09-10-07, 06:42 PM
you cant win really, if he wasnt in then some other dick head would be and we would be moaning. I always vote for the least likely to win an therefore I can moan all I want about the **** I didnt vote in lol.