PDA

View Full Version : BODY KIT!!

frillip
19-06-02, 11:18 AM
Hi all i have a mate who is looking for a NOVA GTE ABYSS Body kit i was wondering if any one knows of a dealer with cheap prices!!! There are 3 of us who will work on the car and would be much appreciated if any one has any place where we can get this kit from

Many Thanks Phil 8)

Jim
19-06-02, 12:46 PM
CCM do the Abyss kit, not sure if theres a difference for Gte or Gsi. check the back of MaxPower/Fast Car for a small advert with a red nova with the kit on it. I can't remember the number of the top of my head.

Jim

frillip
19-06-02, 01:55 PM
yeh cheers we have already got that and its 400 quid!! dont think it would be any cheaper do you????? and also have they got an offical website which we can go to to see the kit??

Many Thanks Phil

Jim
19-06-02, 02:40 PM
I dont know of any websites, best thing to do would be to look on nova galleries for cars with the kit. Also, I think ?400 is about as good a price as you're gonna get, unless you get a seconf hand kit :?

?Marty?
20-06-02, 12:19 AM
Their site is http://www.ccmotorsport.co.uk

Though they don't seem to have the kit on there.

Jim
20-06-02, 08:38 AM
I'm not sure if thats the right company. Theres 2 with similar names I think, but they might be the same company :?: Have you checked the back of Max Power/Fast car for any adverts for CCM?