PDA

View Full Version : ideas please...

Anonymous
24-10-00, 08:50 AM
My nova now looks the bollox, my mate just wrote off his H plate sri so im gunna buy it and strip it for spares, i want the little spoiler so i can fit the mondeo estate one to it, i want the shocks and springs -60 spax, the interior the grille and a few other bits. the engine is already sold, so if anyone wants anything from it gimme a shout.

I now need ideas to get my beast a little quicker, ive swapped my exhaust for my old powermaster and it seems better, but i want some kind of air filter/induction kit, or perhaps swap the 4 speed box for a 5 speed one... any ideas anyone?

Anonymous
24-10-00, 08:50 AM
oh also i will have a set of -35mm PI springs for sale, just make me an offer...

Anonymous
24-10-00, 08:57 AM
I think the SRi has thicker 22mm anti roll bars like the GTE/GSI? these might be worth nicking. Fit an air filter and get the fueling set up to take advantage of the mods.

Anonymous
24-10-00, 11:51 AM
Alright Sam,

Is the interior 4 sale? Or are you putting it in yours?

Dan

Anonymous
24-10-00, 03:42 PM
wot air filter will fit on a 1.2i single point piece of crap though???

The interior is goin in mine.. but the rest will be available, probly the mk2 dash, mk2 front end, front bumper with laguna splitter, rear bumper with golf vr6 splitter

Anonymous
24-10-00, 06:42 PM
sam i already have one ov them gsi mondeo spoilers for sale at ?50 (for the 2) needs painting do u live any were near the north east coz i couldt be arsed with postage and all the rest ov it