PDA

View Full Version : was anyone up lakeside?

tony k
07-10-07, 04:30 PM
was anyone up lakeside last night it was like a nut house never see that many cars up there i was coming back from basildon and cut through the lakeside bit and see loads of people racing was wicked couldnt get any pics a my phones in the shop

Stuart
07-10-07, 04:51 PM
didnt know lakeside has a race track.... must book a trackday there

Mike
07-10-07, 05:04 PM
lol theres a place called lakeside by me, thats notorios for street racing. It leads to a sainsbury's. I cut through one night to get fuel, and got severly embarassed by a valver Corsa in the process lol

tony k
07-10-07, 05:41 PM
there was a white corsa up there with white wheels pretty quick that was but the best one was a little mini with a honda civic type r engine in aint seen it for a couple of years

adamz
07-10-07, 05:58 PM
there was a white corsa up there with white wheels pretty quick that was but the best one was a little mini with a honda civic type r engine in aint seen it for a couple of years
that mini was at trax this year i think , it was awsome up the 0-60 , was parked nextto us at the camp , was drawing loads of attention lol

tony k
07-10-07, 06:00 PM
its well quick last time i see it was a couple of years ago at the rollers we go to track an road in rainham essex could not belive it work of art