PDA

View Full Version : WHICH SEATS?

?Marty?
19-06-02, 12:41 AM
A'ight me old muckers!

I can't decide which seats to replace the one's i got now.
My car's all stripped out, caged-up and carbon fibred. So, shall i get some Cobra Sidewinders (with carbon fibre backplates and chrome winders/adjusters) or Cobra Evos (look fuckin' cool, but difficult to shag in. Unlike the adjustable sidewinders).

I think i probably know which one's i'll go for, but would like some of your opinions.

edit by Ian.(hope these are right ones)

Cobra sidewinder:
http://www.cobraseats.com/imx/sw_bkbl1.jpg

cobra evolution:
http://www.cobraseats.com/imx/evo_bkbk1.jpg

ade
19-06-02, 12:49 AM
Marty - seem to recall this post on the old site! Although thought your prev seats were stained with jizm!

Cannae remember wot I thought then - but seem to recall somut about porcelain toilets after you advised me to get a dildo for me handbrake... :oops:

I'd go with the more comfy ones - whether they can recline or not if a las wants it it dont matter wot position yer seats in!

kevw
19-06-02, 12:52 AM
lol I must have missed them posts on old site.. shame lol

ade
19-06-02, 01:08 AM
itall started when I posted on styling trying to find a mod for the handbrake area. Marty recommended a dildo after fester recommended a nail in the mechanism (or something!)
Marty got cocky on another post from someone asking for advise about GSi seats and recommended a set of porcelain toilets. Was a pretty funny post (respect marty!)
Doesnt seem to be on this one though... are some posts missing...

Ade :?:

kevw
19-06-02, 01:24 AM
lmao @ toilet seats! :lol:

Im sure Ive seen one of those stoopid take-da-piss mr bean style pics with a car with toilet seats! could have been on www.b3ta.com or sumwhere...

Davidp16v
19-06-02, 08:46 AM
side widers are too wide

i searched hi and low and found konig seats, they make them to order, which colour, harness holes, width and the best thing about them is there is no drilling required unlike other seat manufacturers.

http://www.xstyle.co.uk/media/Konig~seats.jpg

Davidp16v
19-06-02, 08:47 AM
oh yea follow the link for them .....
www.evolutionltd.net

Fester
19-06-02, 11:17 AM
yep my idea was to hold the button in and drill a hole through the handbrake and button, then for the 'fly-off' effect push the button in and slip a nail through!

and u know u want the evos

kevw
19-06-02, 12:10 PM
lol sum1 round here took the spring out of the handbrake for the same effect, had trouble parking it up wen the cops pulled him tho :lol:

Ric 16v
19-06-02, 06:38 PM
I would go for the sidewinders, they look smart and arnt as big as the evos

?Marty?
19-06-02, 11:25 PM
Yeah i did post this on the old forum, but i think it may have got lost in the change, coz i couldn't find it.

Cheers for the pics Ste!

ANYWAY, I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW MY OWN ADVICE AND GO FOR WHAT I REALLY WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. THE PORCELEIN BOGS IT IS THEN. With a carbon Fibre seat/lid, and NOZ wired up to the flush. Fuckin' haaaaaaaave iiiiiiiit!!

ade
20-06-02, 12:01 AM
lol marty - thats a classic! :D

certainly be in the right spot when the surge in speed makes u follow through!

Ade