PDA

View Full Version : GTE Body Kit & Interior!

Clatters
06-10-07, 03:37 PM
I am looking for a GTE body kit ( front and rear bumper ) off a mk1 nova with GSI side skirts.. and aslo the full interior, Front and Rear seats and Door cards from the GTE! As none of the breakers near me have any parts or even deal with Novas any more!
thanks alot

rdznova16v
06-10-07, 04:48 PM
how much you looking to pay?

Clatters
06-10-07, 04:58 PM
well i have just got a quote from an insurance company... putting my car as modified! it wasnt funny! so im not looking to add the kit now... the interior i am looking for tho so if you have a set how much do you want for it?

rdznova16v
06-10-07, 05:13 PM
well got front and back seats all with head rests, and front door cards elecy window type, also throw in a gte steering wheel is in the for sale thread got it up for ?60 but am open to offers also got a mint gte boot and delocked doors and full gte kit, let me know thanks karl

Clatters
06-10-07, 05:29 PM
sorry to mess ya around but i have just had a qoute for an actuall GTE 1.6i and it was ?750 for the car and ?1000 for the insurance. To add the interior and kit to my car makes my 1.2 ?900 so what is the point! Also tht is before i go in the navy so my insurance will drop because service men get cheaper insurance throught the force! so i will just buy a nova GTE and sell mine in about 4 months! thanx any way joe

rdznova16v
06-10-07, 06:01 PM
no worrys mate good luck with it

LONG~BAR
06-10-07, 06:09 PM
how do us service personel get cheaper insurance when we run the risk of having our motors destroyed if out bases come under attack?

Clatters
06-10-07, 06:18 PM
dotn ask me we just do! im not guna complain and look in to it! plus its guna be a pretty big attack to get the bases!