PDA

View Full Version : Back in the Game

5T1G
27-09-07, 12:56 PM
Hello Chaps,

Been out of the nova loop for a while but bought another Nova last week, picking it up this weekend so no pics till then sadly:roll:

It's a track car GTE all stripped and running t40's which sound lovely, needs a new arch though.

Anyway was wondering how i spot the difference between a C16SE and a C16SEI?

Stand by for lots of questions in the future.

Also is it possible to change my username or do i request this from a mod?

Thanks

Steve:thumb:

craig green
27-09-07, 01:56 PM
PM someone from admin re changing the username IIRC.

Whats a C16SEI? Never heard of that engine.... unless its a continental variant we didnt get in UK.

5T1G
27-09-07, 02:07 PM
I'm not sure mate, on the spec he gave me it says C16SE engine. It looks as though there are two type of it as mentioned above and i wanted to see what the differences where, the latter might be the same but with a cat or something.

just looks like a normal GTE engine, it is a UK car. :confused: :confused:

Can't wait to drive it!!!

Jack
27-09-07, 02:15 PM
If its a Uk car, its more than likely the SE.

The SEI engine is the Irmscher one, I've seen a few on ebay.de with that engine. Dunno what the physical differences are though.

craig green
27-09-07, 02:20 PM
If its in a GTE, it should be an E16SE. The foreign ones I've seen have the Cav SRi, plasic top looking Air Flow Meter.

If its on 40's it makes no odds anyway. Stick up a pic.

5T1G
27-09-07, 05:11 PM
I will do mate, pick it up saturday. It's so much more fun than my RS Turbo.

You feel like your in an aeroplane when you start it, flick a couple of switches, wait for the fuel pressure gauge to start moving and then press a big button and vrooom suck suck vroom

Instant smilelol

I've got the spec at home which i'll post up has got some pretty trick bits on it! Just a shame the arch lets it down but i guess they all need doing at some point eh

scampy aka j
29-12-07, 03:41 PM
post some pics mate

BIGS
29-12-07, 04:06 PM
sounds like you got your hands on a good one. cant wait to see the pics