PDA

View Full Version : clifford 650 alarm info

tony k
23-09-07, 01:07 PM
i was doing some work on the car and had a thought to have a go at the alarm its a clifford concept 650 well the thing is my mate cut the it out my old car but didnt cut it out properly leaving a bit on the end so i can match them up to my car loom (colour for colour) as most of the wires a black i have got a green wire aswell but aint got a clue where that goes is there a wiring diagram for it as dont want to be paying out to get it fitted as want to have a go myself any help appriciated?

brucer
23-09-07, 01:51 PM
hi there.when i crashed my nova i took out my viper alarm off it, thinking it would be posible to fit it back in.i gave up.best left to a pro.lmao.unless your handy with wires.good luck mate.

Nick
23-09-07, 01:59 PM
Leave it for someone who knows what they're doing.

And use some punctuation.

Ash
23-09-07, 03:33 PM
I've fitted a few about a year ago, and it really is a job left to the pro's. I'll like to help but have forgotten it all. You will need a new loom tho, about ?80 iirc

tony k
23-09-07, 07:07 PM
i have got everything there just need a diagram just to do the wiring

Ash
23-09-07, 07:30 PM
You will not find a diagram, as cilfford only sell to insurance approved fitters that they have trained. Saying that you maybe lucky and find someone in the business willing to help.